A-1 American Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 1 Review

I am a licensed and finger printed contractor for the State of California and F.B.I. My license # is 962989. I'm insured and bonded. I have no employee's. I have been a successful licensed contractor(with the help of my wife!) since 1991 and in the trades 4yrs. prior. I stand behind my work, job site will be left clean. I have had a wonderful experience in building our own custom home in 2004. I will use sub-contractors on large jobs. Payment is expected when task or estimation is completed. No billings. Most credit cards accepted (small fee will apply)....

Quality Pump Service

Specializing in repairs, sales, and service on well pumps, sewage pumps, sump pumps, pump motors, and turbines submersibles! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked very late and corrected the plugged plumbing problem. Cleaned up the work area very well.

CATEGORY fireplaces

Emergency service after hours available, A/C repair, replacement or servicing, air filteration systems, furnace repairs, replacement or servicing, wall or floor furnace repair, replacement or servicing, radiant heating, thermostats, tankless water heaters repairs, replacement or servicing, water heaters tank or electric, repair, replacement, or servicing, gas dryer hook-ups, faucets, hot water dispensers, toilets, pumps, pressure regulators, secondary drain cleaning, garbage disposals and more.

Handyman Services, Duct Cleaning, Duct Testing, Backflow Testing, Sewer Cleaning. Free estimates.

10.00