J Ratch Construction Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since January 2010

Awards & Badges

4245 Hussey Dr

Carmichael, CA 95608

Owner-operated. Owner is on all jobs. Occasionally uses subs for large jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

roofing (262)general contracting (31)gutter installation (16)handyman (15)roof cleaning (14)skylight installation (11)siding (6)deck building (6)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (3)gutter cleaning (2)fencing (2)

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dry rot and went very well!

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2014

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff did a very good job replacing my roof for a fair price. He was honest and did not try to find areas of concern so he could charge me more. After the permit was pulled the entire roof was removed and replaced in 4 days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2014

06/27/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2014

05/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the offit on my roof overhang. He did what he said he would do..He and his helper cleaned up and, so far the job looks great..I would definatly use him again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2014

09/30/2013

He did not do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
told me what had to be done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2013

Thank you, I hope everything works out for you.

01/08/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff responded quickly, assessed the damage to my roof, offered up some alternatives for repair, and quickly made the repairs. All during a very wet week when getting my roof repaired was critical. An overall great experience - would recommend highly.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you. I appreciate your business.

10/01/2012

Perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came in to check some mislocated tiles on the roof. ended fixing them and other cracks on the tiled roof for the same cost of the estimate. he further fixed one of my drains without charging me extra. As a result i paid only for the price to check and got all me roof repairs completed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2012

Thank you, I appreciate your business.

09/06/2012

On time on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From initial contact to job completion, this was a great experience.  Jeff is very professional, knows his business, and is a pleasure to work with.  He has my highest recommendation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2012

Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you.

01/19/2012

It was a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have  met with this young man for an accessment of the problem.   He seems very through, and honest.  I was impressed with his professionism.  Courteous,  yet  pleasant to talk.   He tested to see where the problem was.   Explained what he was going to do.  Showed me the quality of some of the material he would be using.  Promised to honor his warranty.  Encourage me to call if I incurred any problems.   It was a good experience.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2012

Thank you, I appreciate your business.

08/07/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called several times and no return phone call ever!! Business must be good for this company to not even have the time to return a call!

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2011

I am not sure what happened with this members call. She says she left several messages but I didn't receive any messages or emails. I take a lot of pride in returning calls or emails within 24 hours for all customers. I am sorry this happened, but I didn't receive any messages or emails from this member.

Roof installation, repairs & leaks. Tile & composition. Gutters. Dry rot repairs. Insulation. General home repairs. Decks. Remodeling. Fencing. Painting. Ceramic tile. Plumbing. Electrical.

Carpet.