J Ratch Construction Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 939367 C-39

4245 Hussey Dr

Carmichael, CA 95608

Owner-operated. Owner is on all jobs. Occasionally uses subs for large jobs. Cost is determined by the job. No additional travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

roofing (262)general contractors (31)gutter repair (16)handyman (15)roof cleaning (14)skylight installation (11)siding companies (6)decks & porches (6)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (3)gutter cleaning (2)fence company (2)

11/27/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

Thank you!!

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff and his crew do excellent work. Bids are itemized and clear with all options discuss fully in advance. This was the third job we hired Jeff to complete.

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a small roof leak in kitchen area-though his crew could not respond immediately due to other jobs booked, gave us good direction to minimize any impact of leak if rains came again until they could repair-crew worked quickly and effectively to make the roof repair-put down plastic sheeting to protect carpet they had to walk over to get to deck/roof area--took pictures to show the leak area and repair-explained the cause of the leak which I appreciated--very reasonable costs-highly recommend!

CATEGORY flooring contractor,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

D

10/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff came on time on the date we had agreed on. He looked at at area, but even though I told him where the leak was (we had used flex seal to get us through the winter and knew where the damage was), he said he could not tell where the leak was (not sure how you miss a huge patch of black flex seal on a light gray roof) and that he would not be able warranty his work. Stopped just short of telling my boy friend he didn't want to do the job. I would have respected it more if he had just told me that it was not worth his time and effort.

CATEGORY roofing

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I spoke to boyfriend about roof. I told him where the leak was, could be coming from anywhere around chimney and the bottom area was a type of roofing I didn't do. To guarantee against leaking, I felt all areas around chimney would have to be done. Sorry i couldn't be of help. Good luck with everything.

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Jeff to repair my roof. He came out for the estimate and was on time. In addition to looking at the damaged portions of my roof tile and fascia, he also noticed some rot starting in the front where two beams met. He gave me a good estimate to do both jobs and scheduled the work for a Monday. I was out of town, but my family said he was prompt and left his workers to do the job. They were not able to finish and he sent me an email saying he would return on Wednesday to finish. All the work was completed as contracted. I gave his company a 'B' grade due to the lack of cleanup. On the Monday when the crew left there were nails spilled on the patio. When I returned home on Friday I noticed debris in the grass in the front where the beams had been repaired, stuff like nails, bits of sheet metal and screws. He later apologized for the lack of clean up. Other than the cleanup I am very pleased and would hire him again.

CATEGORY roofing

I apologize the clean up was unsatisfactory. Thank you for your business.

08/28/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2015

Thank you!!

08/12/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2015

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my home received a new roof new gutters and downspouts and additional insulation in the attic. all the work went smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the results.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2015

Thank you!!!

07/22/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

Thank you!!!

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Pool Solar equipment, fixed Dry Rot replaced some shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2015

Thank you! I appreciate your business.

Roof installation, repairs & leaks. Tile & composition. Gutters. Dry rot repairs. Insulation. General home repairs. Decks. Remodeling. Fencing. Painting. Ceramic tile. Plumbing. Electrical.

Carpet.