Imperial Heating

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2008

We are a full service heating and airconditioning company, if needed we can repair,replace,troubleshoot or do energy audits on your home or business. We are a small family run business that has been in the field of HVAC since 1986 and most of the work we have provided has been by referral. Additional DBA - Imperial Heating and Cooling....

Zeke's Repairs

2  REVIEWS
Zeke's Repairs

09/22/2017

Fantastic!! He is an all-around great guy. He was punctual, great at explaining things, worked hard, and was very kind and friendly. Oh, and very reasonably-priced!! A+!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian replaced the heating and air conditioning units at our house.

09/18/2012

I AM TICKLED PINK!  I SAVED AT THE MINIMUM HALF OFF ALL THE OTHER BIDS THAT I RECEIVED FROM THE OTHER BIGGER NAME COMPANIES!  Brian Arigotti, The Owner And Installer of Imperial Heating And Cooling, Busted His Butt And Got My Old Units And Duct work Out And My New Units And Duct work In And My AC Up And Running All In One Day, During The Extreme Heat Wave! Brian Arigotti is the owner of Imperial H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The quote included the following: The removal  and disposal of existing  hvac equipment from closet and side yard and the removal and disposal of all duct work in the attic. Install a 97% High Efficiency York furnace, Model # YP9C, and a York 3 Ton A/C Coil-16 Seer, R-410, And  a new York High Efficiency Condensing unit-16 Seer, R-410, Model # CZF, with all equipment being covered with a 10 year warranty on parts, and to install all new ducts with an R-6 Value, and Increase undersized ducts per my request.  All Work Was Done With A Permit and the Pressure Test Was Included.

01/11/2012

My overall experience with them was good. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Imperial Heating & Cooling probably in third week of December. They cleaned the unit and replaced the heating control board.

12/08/2011

It went great...this was the easiest install I have ever had on my house.   they knew all the regulations for my county and how the inspectors are.  On time and reasonable on price.  Cleaned up all messess and done in a short time. Carol Vera West Sacto

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had central heating and airconditioning installed.  I was very impressed of the knowledge for my county which is yolo.  I did not want my a/c on my roof and he was in total agreement.  He told me that I would lose efficiency on the roof.  The other estimates I had they wanted it on the roof because it was easier for them.  Imperial does not think that way.  The were looking out for me and what was best for my home and efficiency.  They also let me know about the rebates and helped me with the paperwork. I had to have them come out during the summer this year because I thought there was a problem during our 100 degree weather and they were right there.  Called me back quickly and took care of  checking into the unit.  there wasn't anything wrong, but I was concerned.  He went over the filter changes that need to be done as well. Excellent company Carol Vera West Sacramento

12/02/2010

I had left a msg for Brian at Imperial to call me regarding an estimate. He called me by the next day and was out within 2 days to give me an estimate. He is a very knowledeable person on the laws and specs for each county. I am in Yolo cty and our requirements are stricter than Sacto Cty. He was more concerned about my efficiency of my unit by not putting it on the roof even though it was easier ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had central heating and cooling put in. I originally had a wood burning fireplace only for heating and wall unit a/c for cooling. I had 4 a/c throughout my home. The heating unit is in my laundry room and my ac unit behind the house.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We specialize in upgrading older inefficient heating & airconditioning equipment.

Duct cleaning