Gemarius Painting & Decorating Lic.#954243

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since April 2006

Home Painting and Decorating Contractor specializing on single family home repaints and custom paint finish techniques. We've been in business for 28 years. Owner operated. Free estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after hours service....

N/A
Dotson Power Washing

Specializing in power washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/13/2014

I was very pleased with the service I received from Beth and her crew. They showed up promptly and did a very professional job. I got several estimates before I settled on Gemarius and I was very glad that I chose them. I plan on using them again to paint several more rooms in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sanded and repainted all of my kitchen cabinets. They also painted my kitchen and living room ceilings and my kitchen walls.

04/17/2014

Contractor worked with us to meet our schedule, did a great job overall, and provided excellent advice. They worked diligently completing the project on time. Their attention to detail was fa great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

02/08/2014

Excellent per work and assistance selecting colors, timely completion, owned all coordination of workers, walk through most thorough of all painters we have used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete prep, paint/stain all exterior of home, including decks, latticework, extensive wood trim and shingled home.

05/04/2012

They did a very good job and if I could rate them higher than an "A" I would. Beth is the person who did the work and she is the owner, I was extremely impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted a room.

11/08/2011

Beth was terrific! She made suggestions about using another shade of the color in one of the rooms. She was prompt, finished ahead of schedule and was totally professional. I will hire here again and recommend her without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting two bathrooms and an entry hall.

CATEGORY interior designers,interior painters

Complete interior and exterior painting services, color consultation, drywall repair, acoustic ceiling removal, texturing, wallpaper removal, faux finishing, water proofing, pressure washing, cabinet refinishing, staining, deck treatments & exterior wood treatments.

Wallpapering.