OCG Plumbing, Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2010

OCG Plumbing is a locally owned “GREEN” plumbing Company.We take extreme pride in our work, respectable team of employees, competitive pricing and quality workmanship.We have been doing business for over 20 years for the greater Monterey Bay peninsula. Our goal is customer satisfaction! We are geared towards providing sustainable products for a better future. We are Licenced (CA.812063)and Insured. We are a traditional plumbing business and charge the old fashion method of time and material for service calls. Many other plumbing companies have change to "Flat Rate" pricing. We feel the traditional method is a more honest and fair way to charge customers. We offer a "Angie's List" discount when you call us for service. WE ARE YOUR SUSTAINABLE PLUMBER FOR LIFE!...

J.B window Cleaning

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Commercial & Residential

D

01/11/2021

Installation went fine, but when I realized that neither unit was operating as expected, I called OCG Plumbing for service. I've been calling for over a year and have left upwards of 30 messages to no avail. Very frustrating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of on-deman boiler and on-demand water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

10/04/2016

Outstanding! OCG crew was great. Excellent on clean-up at the end of each day's work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower addition with significant relocation of water lines, sewer lines, drains, etc.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've submitted this review before but, it seems the updated Angie's list site wants it again? |I will be short in my review. The company is fantastic. They are willing to come out and check what needs to be done without charging you. They offered me 2 options regarding popping noises I heard in my hot water heater - replace or drain and decalcify. I chose the more expensive option as the new tank was said to be more efficient. The replacement was handled later that week and the old tank removed for the price of $1000. Payment was not required at time of install...instead, I received a bill in the mail for the exact amount quoted.

CATEGORY water heater repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/01/2013

They were good. They came on time and did the work we contracted for. We had forgotten something and they were available to come back out. They got everything done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did all of the plumbing in our house after we had a house fire.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/16/2013

My experience with them was fine. He explained to me everything that he was doing under the house and he showed me what the job entailed and how it was and I was happy with it. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used OCG Plumbing in October of last year to remove a gas line and put in a new line feed for my dryer.

CATEGORY gas leak repair

OCG Plumbing is a locally owned “GREEN” plumbing Company, We specialize in residential/commercial plumbing,Tenants Improvements,service,repair,Water heaters,Tankless water heaters,Sump Pumps,Sewer Drain cleaning,radiant heat, passive solar, closed loop gray water systems,rain water harvesting, new construction, and remodels,Steam and Hot water Hydronic Systems,Floor Radiant Heat,Radiators,Water&Gas Leak Repair,Heat Exchangers,Code Corrections,Base Board Heaters,Emergency Earthquake Shut-off Valv

Spetic tank installs