The Screen Lady, Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2006

Owner operated mobile on-site screen service. We custom fabricate and install window and door screens (sliders, swinging doors, and retractables) at your curbside. Ask us about pet resistant screens and pet doors, too. Join us and let us help you keep America beautiful one screen at a time. CA License 908186...

N/A
Left Coast Windows

05/28/2018

Great, built door and installed very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New screen door

05/23/2018

The gentleman who showed up was fantastic, prompt, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance of the disappearing double screen door which was installed by The Screen Lady a couple of years ago.

12/31/2017

We had several conversations to find a time that would work for all. The screen lady workman showed up on time and got to work. All required work was performed very well and I would certainly use The Screen Lady again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several screens on my house were the wrong size and I could not remove for cleaning windows. One screen needed replacing as the dogs ripped it. One slider screen needed replacing because the dog ran through it.

CATEGORY screen repair, doors

09/16/2017

They were completely efficient, courteous, answered all my questions and concerns and even helped me secure a screen that kept popping out that someone else had done recently. (Four windows were not done because I had had them done elsewhere recently.) They cleaned up everything before they left. A+ service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed screen frame and mesh replaced in 11 windows of my home.

09/06/2017

Excellent! Great work and the best price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We added a pocket screen door.

CATEGORY screen repair

Retractable Screens, Swinging & Security Screen Doors, Double French Screen Doors, Sliding Screen Doors, Custom Aluminum Frame Window Screens, Solar Screen, Pet Screen, Pet Doors, Pet Grills, Screen Porches, Special Size Screens, Rescreens, Repairs

NA