Tamarack Pools

A58 REVIEWS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since December 2013

PO box 147

Carlsbad, CA, 92018

Tamarack Pools is a full Service swimming pool contracting firm with 20 plus years maintenance and repair experience, knowledge of all automation units. As a C53 contractor we perform Escrow Pool inspections as well as construction of new custom pools and remodeling of existing pools. We provide authorized Warranty Repair for Pentair and Jandy products....

Pool and Spa Service (58)Ceramic Tile (3)Landscaping - Lighting (3)Pool Sales Construction and Installation (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)
D

11/30/2019

This company never responded to my inquiry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I just saw the review you left on my Angies list Account. Frankly, I have no idea who you are. Have we talked on the phone, or emailed? Please call me. David Cox Tamarack Pools 760-803-1335

08/05/2019

Our regular pool guy tried several times to fix the heater but was unable to do so. I put in a call to Tamarack and Dave came out the same day. He spent over an hour trying to fix the problem and initially couldn't find the cause of the problem. He finally tried to see if there was some loose connection in the wiring and finally determined this was the problem. He then put in new wiring and the he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair pool heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Wow [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the kind words. Hope that heater keeps on Cooking!!

07/21/2019

The gentleman was punctual and knowledgeable. However the bid he made was higher than I wanted to spend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace poolheater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

03/22/2019

Fantastic. Dave at Tamarack Pools is outstanding! His price was the best of the bids. He knows what he is doing. Is very helpful and patient. He took the time to explain how the system works and labeled the buttons. Gives a great warranty on his work. You can't find a better pool person in San Diego.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new Pentair EasyTouch automation, intellichlor, and VSF pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

02/06/2019

They came when they said they would and did a great job installing our new heater. We love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new Pentair ETI heater for my pool

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

01/23/2019

Great job. They know what they are doing and do it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile work around spa

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We’ll be adding your before and after photos on our website: tamarackPools.com

11/23/2017

This company is fabulous. My pool is beautiful. Travis is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly cleaning and care.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our entire team truly appreciate your business and your kind words. All the best David Cox Tamarack Pools

10/22/2017

Tamarack Pools was great! David and Wane were very professional, responsive and masterfully cleared a clog in my pool pump line that others had tried and failed. They are my "go to" pool service professionals! I will no longer be using anyone else. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared clog in the pool pump line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

10/21/2017

Wayne got right to work and did everything we needed and did it quickly that was a great help due to our timeline. They even came out after the project to give the pool a good cleaning and even cleaned the filter. Very satisfied and would use again, and will.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were getting the house ready to list and needed someone fairly quick for some tile repair on the infinity edge and also some calcium buildup on the spa. Contacted Dave and explained the issue and timeline we needed. He had me take some pictures of the work needed so he could get a quote to me quickly via email, that he did. Dave got us the quote / scheduled the work and started within a week.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2017

08/10/2017

Our old pool equipment was dying and the pool getting greener by the day. Dave Cox at Tamarack Pools showed up just before the crocodiles did and identified the problems and systematically performed the work. Dave and Wayne are communicative, responsive and reliable. Their knowledge and experience clearly outweighed that of my regular pool service company and thanks to them my pool is sparkling an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Spa Heater Replace Pump Replace filter

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017