Laptops Plus West - Carlsbad

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Laptops Plus West (formerly known as 619Laptops) has been providing professional computer repair services in San Diego since 1996. Locally owned and operated with three San Diego laptop repair stores, we also offer Express Mail-In Service. Put your home or business computer in the hands of a trusted A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau for excellent and reliable San Diego computer repair services. At Laptops Plus West, we are your San Diego computer repair service connection. We know when you have a computer repair problem you want a service company that is competent and one you can trust. You can be assured that your important data on your computer, whether financial or personal, will be secure with us. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for a reason – we earned it with hard work and dedication to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. If you want the job done right the first time, every time, call Laptops Plus West. We provide California Computer Repair and Nationwide Computer Repair Services. At Laptops Plus West we know how important your computer is to your daily life and we want to get you back on track. We want you to know what it will cost to repair your computer upfront so we have listed several common services and given them Flat Rate Pricing. Important notes about services at Laptops Plus West: We do all our work in our local store and guarantee your satisfaction. We have a large inventory of parts, but some parts must be special ordered that can delay the turnaround time. Our Toll Free Number will direct you to your nearest Computer Repair Location 888-SD LAPTOPS (888-735-2786) Mention Angies List And Get $25 Off Repair!...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

06/02/2014

They are making it very user friendly for me. They are patient and friendly toward me. I am very happy with the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me set up my lap top and scanner.

CATEGORY computer repair

08/22/2011

When I returned they had installed the new operating system, but had failed to backup my computer causing me to lose all of the files I had stored on the computer.  They apologized and deducted the charge for backup ... obviously the minimum they could do because they had not done it. Only later did I discover that in all likelihood the only thing I needed to do was to run a registry check-up prog...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My computer was behaving erratically and was very slow in its operation.  I took it to this repair service and they told me that they had to install a new operating system.  For an extra fee of $85 they would backup my computer so that I would not lose my data or files.

CATEGORY computer repair

3 Day Express Repair $42.50, Laptop Screen Replacement Labor Rate $42.50, Keyboard Replacement $42.50, Same Day Express Repair $85,Laptops Password Removal $42.50, Laptop Hinge Replacement $42.50, Laptop Touchpad Replacement $42.50, Laptops Inverter Replacement $42.50, Format & Reload Operating System $99, Preventative Laptop Cleaning (dust, pet hair, over heating) $42.50, Laptop Memory (RAM) Upgrade $42.50,Delux Data Back Up & Restore $149, Economy Back Up $85, Laptop Rentals $25 Per Day

Printer Repair, But we do outsource with a great company and we serve as a drop off location for them.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover