ACME Flood Inc

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since January 2014

Water Damage Remediation and Mold Remediation. Fire and Smoke Damage remediation, all Construction services (post water damage reconstruction, new construction, remodel). Structural drying, slab leak, drywall repair....

Lone Star

6  REVIEWS
Lone Star

Since 1978, we've had the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in water, fire, smoke damage, mold testing, and mold remediation, along with all aspects of general construction. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/07/2015

We noticed humidity in the kitchen cabinets, and after much deliberation, we got referred to Acme Flooding. Ritchie came the next day, measured the humidity and referred us to a hygienist.  After the results came in, Ritchie sent his crew to demolish the cabinets and drywall and install fans and dehumidifiers. Because we are not using insurance (it's a long story), he worked with us on the cost an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation, leak detection, moral support

CATEGORY water damage restoration

01/26/2015

Very pleased. They came out and put a machine in here to dry up the water and do asbestos testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos testing and water drying.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

01/14/2013

Work went very smooth. They were in and out within two days of the leak and were very clean. Per my request, they contacted the dry wall repair guys and set an appointment for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had only been in our new house for a month when I saw that my ceiling was leaking, it was dripping water from the ceiling onto my floor in my family room. I remembered that a friend had used Acme Flood for a recent flood so I looked up their number and called their 800 number, it was approximately 7:30am. Within one hour a service representative was at my home reviewing the situation. The technician was very polite and respectful, and they worked great with our homeowners insurance. Would definitely recommend using them for any emergency water damage.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

Emergency Water Extraction, Natural Disaster Response, Fire & Smoke Remediation, Sewage Mitigation, & Power Washing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal