FIRESTONE TIRES

• Angie's List since October 2005

06/08/2017

I've always liked them. I dropped my vehicle off. They have a waiting room and actually they brought me home. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an auto repair.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/28/2005

I LIKE THAT THAT WE WERE TOLD OF ALL THE things THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO HER CAR, THAT SOME OF THE THINGS COULD wait, THAT IT would NOT HURT HER OR THE CAR. NO HIGH SALE. THEY WILL always HAVE OUR business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OUR DAUGHTERS CAR heaters CORE WENT OUT AND FIRESTONE WENT TO WORK ON IT RIGHT AWAY, THEY ALL SO LOOK OVER HER CAR AND TOLD US ABOUT A FEW OTHER LITTLE THING WE NEEDED TO DO AND THING THAT COULD wait.

CATEGORY auto repair

05/15/2005

WE WERE VERY SATISFIED AND HAVE CONTINUED TO USE THIS COMPANY FOR OUR AUTO MAINTENANCE. THEY ALWAYS DO THEIR BEST TO SEE THAT THE WORK IS DONE TO OUR SATISFACTION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A NEW TRANSMISSION AND COMPUTER WAS INSTALLED IN OUR 1995 OLDSMOBILE AURORA.

CATEGORY transmission repair

AUTO SERVICE, TIRES & TRANSMISSION.

Similar businesses in your area...