Superior Rug Services

Canoga Park, CA 91304

Area/Oriental Rug Cleaning

Area/Oriental Rug Cleaning

oriental rug cleaning202091302
Superior rug Services specializes in in-plant area/oriental rug cleaning only. We Don't clean carpet or upholstery.

Professional hand made and machine made rug cleaning, repairing, pet stain and odor removal. We also provide appraisals for insurance and court purposes. We have invested in State Of The Art equipment to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, and we encourage you to try our service....

oriental rug cleaning (159)carpet cleaning (40)carpet installation (13)flooring (7)floor cleaning (3)

06/19/2020

They contacted me immediately and arranged to pick up two of my wool rugs. They arrived on time, were very professional and returned my rugs looking wonderful. I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wool Area Rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

03/13/2020

My God, can I just start by saying how professional and how amazing these guys are. The service they provided for my was amazing, both of my 8x10 rugs were completely faded, smelled of urine and ultimately needed some repairs due to a little 4 legged family member of mine. If it wasn't for Superior Rug Services and for Shane being so promptly, those rugs would have sat for a while longer. These gu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

08/20/2019

Couple of our friends insisted that we must use your service. Boy, I am so glad I listened. You were quick and I felt that I was getting a fair deal. We will definitely use you again. Thank you for the great service, the rugs are like new!! you are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental Rug Repair - Restoration

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Photo for Superior Rug Services - 8137 Remmet Ave, Canoga Park, CA - 38057277

11/22/2017

Great! They repaired the rug, communicated well, and helped remove and replace the rugs (up three flights of stairs!). Did a beautiful job removing animal smells and many stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two large rugs in living room and dining room (one was repaired (re-stiched along whole side -- can't tell at all looks great).

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

08/21/2017

They did an excellent job. It took them awhile to do it. I think they took the right amount of time because it came back looking excellent. With an older rug, it's not that easy to find someone who takes good care of it. They did a very good job. It took a little longer than they originally thought. They were very responsive and I could always reach them to find out what the status was and I thoug...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work and re-fringing on a 9' X 12' Chinese rug for me that is probably 80 to 90 years old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2017

05/11/2017

These guys literally destroyed my rug. I had my 5' x 8' rug picked up for cleaning on April 4 and after two weeks, they still hadn't completed the job. Shane and Chris were both incredibly rude when I called to follow up, saying they would call me when it was ready. When I asked them why it was taking so long they finally admitted that they had ruined my rug with their process. They told me 2 week...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to clean my rug

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

Photo for Superior Rug Services - 8137 Remmet Ave, Canoga Park, CA - 35017703

If you are going to leave a review, be honest and truthful. Your review is full of lies trying to destroy our reputation. I encourage all readers to read all of my entire response as well as all of our other reviews by good honest members. 1- This customer is dishonest and a difficult person to deal with. Please read his other 1 star reviews on "[Redacted]". He has many. 2- He was warned at the ti...

03/21/2017

The rugs were beautifully cleaned, and Superior's quote was less than the other two companies I called. One oriental rug had a lot of threads sticking up from our cat scratching, and they trimmed them. They replaced the furniture the way it was before. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing rugs cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 5 area rugs that had never been cleaned, with two were nice oriental rugs. Shane and his guys came promptly when promised, were very professional in removing and later replacing the rugs and furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your review. it has been a pleasure serving you and it is for customers like you that we come to work every day, and strive hard to do the best we can. Best regards, Shane Nia

01/17/2017

really well. The rugs were picked up on schedule, and then delivered to our new condo. The large rugs, especially, looked great with vibrant colors, and the cat scratching threads were shaved - a great improvement! I was very happy with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning of 2 8x10 rugs, 2 smaller rugs, and 1 runner

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

07/22/2016

I have used them several times. They have always honored the Angie's List rate. I bought a special one time and they gave me that same rate again. They pick it up, clean it and bring it back. They are just excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Superior Rug Services is really great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

11/04/2015

I had a handmade Turkish carpet that had some water damage and was breaking apart in areas- the fringe at one edge had almost completely broken off - When I learned the problem was rot from the water damage, I wasn't sure the carpet was salvageable but Superior Rug did a great job in repairing and cleaning the carpet- you can't even tell where the repairs were made and the carpet looks like new. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and cleaned a handmade Turkish carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation,flooring,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

Rug Cleaning, Rug Repairing, Rug Reweaving, Pet Stain & Odor Removal, Rug Appraisals, Serging, & Binding.

Carpet Cleaning.