STEALTH ENVIRONMENTAL PEST MANAGEMENT

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2019

PO BOX 10507

Canoga Park, CA 91309

Family owned and operated for over 25 years. Full service Company for Rodents, Animal Trapping, Beg Bugs, General Pest Control and Bee Keeping services. Home Inspection for Escrow, Rodent Removal and Exclusion, Animal Trapping of Skunks, Racoons, Opposums, Squirrels and Coyote....

pest control (113)animal removal (35)home inspection (8)insulation (2)water heaters (1)

02/07/2021

We decided we needed to better secure our house to prevent animals from getting into our attic, our walls, and the area below our raised foundation. The reviews for Stealth are wonderful so we called them up. We had an inspection performed. This was done to determine if we still had a problem and to figure out where we needed to better secure our house. Trevis and Gavin came out, set traps, and po...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection, animal exclusion

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2021

It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish!!!! Thank you for putting your trust in Stealth!!!!

08/03/2020

I called several companies on Saturday after discovering an infestation of crickets at the start of a landscaping project. Leah at Stealth was the only person that answered the phone. She explained the work that they would do, gave me a fair price and set the appointment for Monday morning. Eric the technician was great! He walked the property with me before he started the service and again afterw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cricket infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

06/02/2020

5 stars Tyler and Gavin are outstanding. We are so happy of their considerate and expert care of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of fan, ducts, siding

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

05/11/2020

Trevis, Gavin, Eric and Leah have been outstanding in their care of our home. We couldn't ask for a better team at Stealth Environmental! Professional, courteous, considerate and expert.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

Well, thank you so very much for all your kind words. It's a pleasure working with you again. We are always here to provide excellent and professional service. Take Care.

03/18/2020

I did not monitor the work, however the work was done quickly and as far as I know, all finished as promised. Traps set and reviewed, entry points blocked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RAT CONTROL

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

02/21/2020

They do a great job . Eric is very professional and always on time. I’m back on schedule with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

It has always been a pleasure working with you!!! Thank you.

01/21/2020

Eric, the field technician, was always courteous, professional and friendly. They were able to eliminate my roof rat infestation through the use of bait stations placed around my property. I would definitely recommend this company for any pest control problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof rat infestation

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give Stealth a review. It has always been a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if you need us for ANY pest issue. There are other options other than "bait" stations if your tenants have any problems. Thanks again.

01/06/2020

Eric always does a great job. I've used them for 6 years. Stealth keeps me bug free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-monthly Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. I can't believe it's been 6 years - wow. It's a pleasure working with you. We look forward to 6 more.

10/21/2019

I get pest control every other month and have used Stealth for several years. Eric is the best technician. He is friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

Hello and thank you for the nice review - I will be sure to let Eric know. It is always a pleasure working with YOU. Happy Thanksgiving. Stealth

10/18/2019

Stealth Environmental is the best. I’ve used so many companies in the past with poor results. Stealth came out to my property and did their thorough initial service throughout my entire property. Eric is my technician and he is always extremely professional and and takes pride in his work. He always takes his time and ensures he sprays every possible location insects could live or get into your ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property insect spraying

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Stealth a review. It is a pleasure working with YOU. Don't hesitate to call on us for anything. Happy Holidays.

MOSQUITO INSPECTION AND PREVENTATIVE INFESTATION AND TREATMENT. RAT & MOUSE REMOVAL, AS WELL AS REPAIRS & HOUSE-PROOFING, GENERAL PEST CONTROL FOR ALL PEST TYPES SUCH AS ANTS, FLEAS, TICKS, ROLY-POLY'S, ROACHES, COMPLETE BEE HIVE, WASP, & YELLOWJACKET REMOVAL, LIVE ANIMAL TRAPPING & RELOCATION OF SKUNKS, RACOONS, OPPOSUMS, & SQUIRRELS, ALSO OFFER FULL LINE OF ORGANIC PEST CONTROL SERVICES.

TERMITES.