Advantage Plus Caregivers

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We are a full service home care agency, providing a full range of care-giving services; including assisting our elderly, helping those needing rehabilitation, supervising our children or caring for our new-borns. In addition we specialize in catastrophic cases and workmans compensation. Services are available on an hourly or daily, temporary or extended, LIVE-IN or LIVE-OUT basis Emergency services are available 24-hours a day. After hour emergency counselors are on call to service you! We also maintain an online resource center where you can gain access to a wealth of free information about tools, products and services that you may need....

07/20/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caring for my mother.

CATEGORY home elder care

C

03/14/2013

I have no idea but the system won't let me cancel the review and you emailed me about this so please just remove this review. thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have never used this provider and it was an accident that I his the review button. sorry.

CATEGORY medical supplies

We offer newborn care, nannies, babysitters, group/event babysitters, elder care, catastrophic cases and workmans compensation cases