A-Z Auto Technicians

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2007

Omega Automotive

15  REVIEWS
Omega Automotive

The independent automotive shop was established in 2001 by Carlos and Guille Menjivar and won the Super Service Award in 2013. Our company, Omega Automotive (formerly Omega Transmission), is in Northridge, CA. We offer honest and transparent car repair services to residents and businesses in the greater Los Angeles County area, blocks away from California State University at Northridge (CSUN), the Northridge Fashion Center, and just minutes from the 101, 118 and 405 Freeways. The Omega automotive family expanded in 2010 to include Northridge Body Shop, an auto body repair and collision facility. This affords Omega the opportunity to provide complete mechanical and body shop services for all passenger vehicles including cars, small trucks and vans with the capacity for up to 15 passengers. Today, the Omega family consists of seven employees including Carlos and Guille, two service writers and three technicians. The bi-lingual staff provides customers with personalized and friendly service. Most services can be done the same day and repairs are backed with a 24 month or 24,000-mile warranty. The Menjivars are ardent supporters of community events. Carlos donates his time to the American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) and the Greater Van Nuys Rotary. Both are active in their church. Carlos is also a member of the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce, Valley Business Professionals and Inside Track, while Guille is affiliated with the Woodland Hills Chamber Women’s Circle and the Women’s Professional Forum. Call Omega Automotive Repair today and discover a different kind of car repair facility, one where you get treated like family. *You can also make appointments online, through our website.

09/14/2013

Perfect - I took my car in first thing in the morning. I received a call early in the afternoon with an estimated cost. I approved the estimate and my car was ready the following afternoon. This has been my go to auto repair for 18+ years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
60,000 mile service and air conditioning repair.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/18/2007

I always feel that my car has been thoroughly checked out and properly repaired without anything unnecessary being done or "suggested." I trust Stewart completely, and I have rarely said that about a mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stewart has done all kinds of mechanical work on several of our cars for many years.

CATEGORY auto repair