1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2005

Our services include removal of junk, unwanted trash, garden debris, electronics and furniture. We sort, remove, clean-up and haul away your old junk for you. All of our team members are insured so we do the job safely, Pricing is based on load. Visit our website today and receive $10 off your total cost. Additional DBA - Junque Distribution Services LLC....

Desert Moving Co & Storage|Wheaton World Wide

Residential & Commercial Moving. Family Owned and Operated since 1987.

08/28/2017

The price was very reasonable. They did a great job. I plan to use them again for my garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My patio was filled with dead plants and they took everything away.

04/12/2017

It was great. I would totally use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a lot of miscellaneous junk to have hauled away. They came in, were very professional and removed everything at a very reasonable price.

09/19/2013

We have used 1 800 Got Junk before in our previous house and they are terrific. They did all the work and we didn't have to move anything. Two really nice young men showed up and got to work and the price was right. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old outdoor chairs, large pipes and trash in back of garage. Cleaned up after.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

10/24/2011

Very professional and friendly staff. Efficient and orderly in their work. That said, I think they are a bit pricey for the time and effort spent (about 40 minutes - max.). At least in my situation. I had everything arranged for them to pick up when they arrived. They provided an estimate based on the size of the load which I felt was a bit "padded" in their favor. They priced based on a 3/8 load ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk hauling from garage and backyard.

06/23/2010

The service was excellent. They were nice people, they were clean, and they were quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1-800-Got-Junk performed lumber and wood removal.

CATEGORY hauling services

Electronics waste, junk removal, trash removal, garden debris removal & furniture removal.

Hazmat, removal of chemicals & paint removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express