SULLIVAN CONSTRUCTION

A 86 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since March 2005

PO BOX 1387

Campbell, CA 95009

Sullivan Construction provides a full range of comprehensive services, from concept development to detailed design and construction. We strive to make the experience as painless and afforable as possible. And, we listen to our customers throughout the process. Our commitment to our customers is reflected in the large number of contracts we receive that are generated as a result of repeat business and customer referral. No job is too big or too small. SERVING THE CONSTRUCTION AND REMODELING NEEDS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY FOR 30 YEARS...

home remodeling (63)home remodeling (36)drywall repair (22)electrical (18)plumbing (12)interior painting (11)flooring (11)countertop installation (9)tile installation (8)door (7)window (7)stucco repair (5)

03/17/2020

The work crew were always on time, never left the day without cleaning up. Extremely professional with outstanding quality craftsmanship. My neighbor next door was so impressed watching these guys work and how outstanding they were, that she now wants the same guys from Sullivan Construction. I'm extremely happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a two car garage with an attached shed, that will become a living space later.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,windows,stucco,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

03/13/2020

Sullivan Construction was fantastic. John and his crew were extremely knowledgeable and professional. We highly recommend them and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. They were always respectful of our time and home. Really pleasant to work with and we now have a beautiful kitchen thanks to Sullivan Construction A++!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

09/16/2019

Sullivan Construction did excellent work in remodeling our master bathroom. Since I am an interior designer I provided the design, chose all the materials, and worked with John and Ruben on the installation issues. John had some great ideas and gave me clear feedback on the design and any potential issues. He gave us a detailed bid and timeline prior to beginning work. The construction team, prima...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

02/28/2019

It was the best remodel experience we've ever had. John's team takes special pride in doing the job right. They anticipate problems, and always make sure the customer is happy. John and his team don't bat an eye when the customer wants to change something. They do much of the work themselves, saving on sub-contractor costs. We never felt like they were putting our job at a lower priority.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and master bath remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

10/11/2018

Better than I could have hoped! John Sullivan was responsive to all my questions and requests. He accommodated my requested timeframe, worked with my chosen kitchen designer, began the project on time, and finished on schedule. His crew was clean and considerate (Subcontractors for electrical and for stone and tile work also were excellent), and provided top-notch work. Their attention to details ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

Photo for SULLIVAN CONSTRUCTION - PO BOX 1387, Campbell, CA - 37464942

07/30/2018

They did a good job. I will recommend and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2017

07/30/2018

They were awesome! They were responsive, professional, very flexible and communicated the process well. They did an excellent job! I will definitely recommend and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Remodel after Mold Remidation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2016

07/15/2018

John and his crew are the best I have seen. This is the third project they have done for me. And all were excellent results. You may pay a bit more than the average but it is well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,plastering,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

06/13/2017

It was great to work with John and his crew for our remodeling project. John is easy to communicate, responsive and the price for work is reasonable. His crews are very professional and courteous. From the beginning to the end of the job, I do not have any complaints. I highly recommend John Sullivan Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,home inspection,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

04/13/2017

Very impressed with the quality of the work performed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced our fireplace and built new

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Photo for SULLIVAN CONSTRUCTION - PO BOX 1387, Campbell, CA - 34820791

HOME REMODELING, WINDOW AND DOOR REPLACEMENT, ROOM ADDITIONS, KITCHEN & BATHROOM REMODELING, TERMITE DAMAGE REPAIRS, SMALL HOME REPAIR, WHOLE HOUSE REMODELS, AND ADUs (Accessory Dwelling Unit)