Shadowfax Roofing & Solar Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150430

781 E McGlincy Ln Ste A

Campbell, CA 95008

We are a small, family owned roofing company. Jerry Shaffer, owner, is a CA licensed roofing contractor. In 2005, we began offering roofing services in San Jose and the surrounding area. Our expert roofing team extensive knowledge in roof replacement, new roof construction, asphalt shingles, PVC & TPO flat roofing and more. We are certified roof installers for most of the major manufacturers. Call us about your new roofing project today and you will get the attention and dedication to detail that you deserve. Our professional team will consult with you and find a quality solutions to your roofing needs. Our goal is to always give you quality workmanship and timely service at a fair price. We have earned the Angie’s List Superior Service Award for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. We offer a 10 year workmanship warranty and for your protection, we can give you material releases from our suppliers, and certificates for General Liability and Worker Compensation Insurance. We are also members of the Better Business Bureau's "Accredited Roofing Contractors" in Santa Clara County and licensed with the Contractors State License Board, State of California, (License # 894247) Contact us for an inspection of your property and a FREE estimate. Additional email - jerry@shadowfaxroofing.com. Alternate Phone: (408) 655-2114 Fax: (408) 628-0940...

roofing (127)gutter installation (24)skylight installation (9)solar panel installation (3)gutter cleaning (3)insulation (2)

01/16/2019

Although the roof appeared to be in good condition, I decided to have it replaced as it was over 30 years old. In late September of 2018, I met with Shadowfax roofing estimator John. John was very knowledgeable and understood the issues with the high pitch of the roof. He provided two quotes. The first quote was for the basic Owens Corning Tru Definition shingles ($9,980) and the second was for Du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your thoughtful words. I understood your comments. As an installer, things do not always go as planed. You were very gracious and we appreciate this very much. Communication is always key. We will continue to strive for the perfect install. Jerry

06/06/2018

We're very happy with the complete experience. Jesus contacted us right away and replied quickly to any texts or phone messages. Scheduling happened quickly for both the estimate and the repairs. His quote was the lowest but close to some of the other companies we contacted. The work looks great. Jesus was very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have roof lines repaired (shingles) and damaged soffit area replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the complimentary review. Let us know if we can help in the future regarding your roofing and energy needs! Jerry Shadowfax Roofing & Solar

05/06/2018

Had a large metal cricket that leaked badly. These guys replaced it with a new membrane roof. Worked great and took 2 days

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cricket

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2018

03/21/2018

Shadowfax provided a competitive quote and then delivered ahead of schedule without overruns. They had some great ideas that we hadn’t considered. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing & Skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

02/21/2018

Great Service - developed a solution to repair and then did it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt cricket

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

09/26/2017

They were very professional, very well organized, started early arrived timely and they are very competitive with their pricing. They are family owned so I think they understand that keeping their prices down actually gives them more business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House roof replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

06/21/2017

Jesus and his men did an excellent job with everything they did - removing the old roofs, clean up and replacement with new materials. They were very courteous and respectful of the property, garage and home. We cannot say enough about the punctuality and wonderful work everyone at Shadowfax Roofing does. Their pricing is great too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My in-laws' turn of the century home and its garage needed new roofs and new gutters. Shadowfax Roofing's John Warren gave an excellent estimate with reasonable pricing for new roofs, repairing any termite damaged wood (there was a lot on the main house that took 4.5 days to replace!) and new gutters with gutter screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

05/16/2017

I will go ahead with the recommendation provided by Shadowfax and will hire them in due time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John Warren- estimator and Jesus Alvarez- repair technician came over to my place to inspect the roof issues. - very knowledgeable and experienced professionals - very honest about the condition of my roof and suggested only repair, I didn't know when was roof replaced - I can trust this people for their work, will definitely hire for any future work and I am thankful for the valuable suggestions they have provided for the water leak.

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

03/30/2017

Pricing of roof: I had four pricing quotes and they came to be the second lowest. However the delta between the highest, and the lowest was not much in any case. Thus I could go with any one of the four. Pricing of the solar: I had a several quotes including Solar City, and they were in the lowest pack (compared $/kw of the system with all the incentives). Roof Work: The quality of the work is sup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did replacing the roof, gutters, sky lights and installed new solar panels together.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,skylights,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

02/15/2017

For coming, I thought he was prompt and courteous. He did give me a quote. He didn't really do any work. I guess the quote was in the ballpark.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out for a quote for a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roof Replacement: Asphalt Shingles. Wood Shakes, Clay & Concrete Tiles. Flat Roof Installs & Replacement, Electrical Solar Roof Systems, Solar Tube Skylight installations. Additional Attic Insulation (Blown in applications only)

Gutter Repair. New Skylight Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check