Bellizzi Tree Service of San Jose

B28 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2010

Bellizzi Tree Service of San Jose

Campbell, CA 95008

For years we specialized in artistic beautification of Trees and shrubs in large Commercial business parks in San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View. Now available to homeowners, Bellizzi Tree service supplies high quality professional Tree care at reasonable prices. Please visit our website! We are the only "Eco-Friendly,Green" Tree Service in the Bay area. We Trim, Shape or Remove just about any Tree. We also stump grind any size stump. We do Tree Aeration (because roots are just as important as rest of the tree). Aeration is the process of improving the soil to allow the exchange of gases between the root system and the atmosphere. Our Brush Chippers, Bobcat Tractor and my bid car Turbo Diesel New Beetle (which gets 52MPG) run with 100% recycled Bio-Diesel that is locally produced in California.....

Tree Service (28)

08/07/2018

Requested quote Saturday and got quick and estimate via text after sending some pictures describing the location of the tree. The crew arrived at 8am the following day and performed the work in about 90 minutes, including cleanup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and stump grinding of 15' tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

12/27/2017

They did an excellent job shaping the trees and cleaning up after the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim multiple trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

06/12/2017

Excellent! These guys know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a home that is old and the trees were grown all over the place. The guys came in cut and cleared everything.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

D

05/25/2017

Inspector didn't show up for first appointment. Then refused to come out at all for the second appointment saying my home was out of his service area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

This is a not a correct review.NO WORK WAS DONE! Customer had full refund of fees. Angie's list had incorrectly listed San Mateo as within Bellizzi Tree Service scope of business. It is not

05/15/2017

I called Chris about an Angie's List special offer for 5 hours of work, 4 people. I needed a big tree pruned and trimmed, plus a couple of other trees trimmed. He responded very quickly and his crew was scheduled for a few days later. They arrived on time, did the job - they finished in 4 hours and I had to do some convincing to get them to do some more trimming on another tree, even though they s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees pruning and trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

05/01/2017

It did not go anywhere. Tried for more than two weeks to get the service scheduled. Last attempt he agreed to come out this past Tuesday via texts. Tuesday came and went. He went to Gilroy instead and then tried to schedule for Thursday again. I was fed up and asked for a refund. My job was simple and probably would have taken less than an hour to do. But all I got was excuses and even when a date...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Stump removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

04/24/2017

His crew knocked down a small young bay tree in the process that hit our house but did no damage. Their truck left an oil stain on our driveway. The wood dust was not properly cleaned on our property or on top of our roof. They knocked over 2 exterior light fixtures and left them on the ground. The owner asked my for an even $2200($20) more after the service was completed. He didn't offer the $40 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was to take down a large dead/dying oak(no stump removal) for $2180.00.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

This Oak was a hazardous tree and it was weighted on their cobble arch which we protected and did no damage. This was probably one of most rotten trees I had ever seen and we protected house and delicate cobble arch. We never hit this bay tree. It was supported by Oak tree which after we remove in the night It fell over

04/18/2017

I bought the $99. special for an arborist to come out and inspect a 100 year old oak tree. With all the rain, we needed to make sure it would be safe and not come crashing down. I called and Chris said he was going to be in the area and would be able to come out that same day! I asked him to text me when he was about 10 minutes away and he did. He came out and inspected the tree, gave verbal recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an arborist to inspect and recommend any work needed for an oak tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

04/01/2017

Fair. I paid for a 1 hour evaluation but I got about 30 minutes and a report. However, I was still satisfied with the conclusion in the report.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of a neighbors huge tree that its roots have cause damage on my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Im sorry you feel I did not provide enough time You still have a $45 credit toward any tree work you should choose to do.

01/09/2017

Chris and I met to discuss the project. I told him that under no circumstances could anything fall on my roof. Chris understood this requirement and sent two, very experienced professionals to tackle this job. These guys are pros. They were very respectful of my property and requests. They did a fantastic job. Not a single branch or limb fell on the roof. In fact, only saw dust ever touched the ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 35 foot avocado tree that I have trimmed myself. I did a terrible job and left about half of the tree hanging over my home. The tree was dying and hanging at least 12 feet over my house. (not a good scene). The wood shake roof is at least 20 years old but does not leak. I needed the rest of the tree removed without touching the roof. I mean, no walking, standing, touching or limbs falling on the roof. Period.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

Tree trimming, shaping, aeration, removal, stump grinding, root crown excavation, tractor, aerial work & solar panel cleaning.

Tree planting & moving.