Bay-valley Pest Control Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2005

Family owned business since 1986 servicing the Santa Clara County. All technicians are fully licensed through the Structural Pest Control Board of California. We are members of the PCOC, the Better Business Bureau and we are a Diamond Certified company (wwww.diamondcertified.org). We offer a variety of services including; maintenance services for migrating insects for year around control (such as ants, spiders, fleas, silverfish, earwigs, ticks, sow bugs etc), bee services, bedbugs, rat and mouse services including rodent exclusion when exclusion is possible. Please call our office for further information or questions. We treat our customers as we would expect to be treated as a customer. Award winning. Additional phone - (650) 966-1313....

Green Hornet Pest Control

10/02/2017

Called & left a message. Received an email in response saying they "would be in touch very soon". Never got a follow up call or email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat removal/control

02/14/2014

They are fabulous. They are very responsible and will follow up. The spray that they use is fine for so my dog can go outside right after they spray. They have competitive rates. They are very professional and friendly. Their office staff is is also friendly. I've been using them for about 10 years and have had no complaints. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray outside bi monthly.

09/13/2012

Cliff shows up right on time, and gets right to work. He is respectful, personable and knowledgeable. It took several visits to our home, since the problem was so widespread, and the traps were set until we were sure that there were no more rats. Bay-Valley doesn't give up till the problem is solved, and they really know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a rat problem for years, and although we regularly had another professional pest control company out to fix the problem, the rats never really went away. We could hear them up in our attic, and in the walls, and just couldn't get rid of them. We asked friends for a referral and tried their specialist, Bay-Valley Pest Control. Enter our savior Cliff Reese! He was shocked at all the ways rats were getting in our home, and quickly identified all the areas. He was also shocked that our previous pest company had neglected to make any of these repairs The rats were getting in under the house, in the dryer vent, and from the roof. It took all day to make the repairs, but we have been rat free for over 6 months. I have recommended Bay-Valley to friends and all have been very satisfied. I'm really grateful that someone referred me to Bay-Valley, and very happy to pass the information along.

03/12/2012

I would rate them high overall. Their price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bay-valley Pest Control Inc for pest control and exterminating. The last time I used them was about two weeks ago.

01/05/2012

Extremely professional and helpful......every step fully explained. I learned a great deal about European rat mites (I had thought we had bed bugs) and am happy to say that the problem is solved......no more bites!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected house and garage; repaired six entryways for rats to get in; trapped and disposed of rats.

Pest control & exterminating control