Above All Roofing Solutions Inc

B 135 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2005

100 Gilman Ave Ste B

Campbell, CA 95008

Above all roofing Solutions Inc has been in business since 1997. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We offer free estimates, 24 hour emergency services and much more. Above All Roofing Solutions Inc has you covered from reroofs to repairs, gutters and downspouts for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial roofs. We are currently offering our summer promotion for $50 off any repair over $500 and $150 off any new reroof. With our expertise you wont just protect your roof but also beautify it. Call today for a FREE estimate....

roofing (132)gutter installation (10)roof cleaning (3)solar panel installation (2)stucco repair (2)chimney repair (2)gutter cleaning (2)

08/05/2019

It went well. He arrived at the appointed time and performed the task professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check roof for leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

C

05/22/2019

Applied their service for the listed $99 coupon. However, was told it didn't cover the built up roof. Project was cancelled. Did get a quick call for the feedback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof maintenance for a tar and gravel built up roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

01/30/2019

The estimator told me he would fix it (on the side) if I paid him $50-$75. I felt like he was selling away from his employer. In the moment, I asked him to do it, thinking he could actually just get it done. In the end, he slopped some mastic-like stuff on the small area of the roof. It took him less than 10 minutes. I paid him $75 (he required cash) and I felt VERY uncomfortable about the entire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/25/2019

Arrived on time and reviewed job. Confirmed that they were not the right service provider for the job but recommended another company to help. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dormer replacement

12/04/2017

No one called me back even though I called them and emailed. I did speak to someone in the office when I called and that person said someone would call me back. However, no one did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the roof checked for leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Good morning [Member Name Removed], This is Andrew with Above All. I just saw your review and after looking through our records and checking with our estimators we can't seem to find any correspondence with you. I apologize that no one got back to you, but it seems like it wasn't from our company. If you could, please let me know if you still need assistance and I will personally come out and take...

09/25/2017

Great! So professional! Pleasure doing business 👌👌👌👌

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

07/11/2017

Very well. Will use Jesse as my permanent roofer. I will call him whenever I need roofing repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind damage Needed an entire new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/17/2017

Ken was very responsive to our request to quote on a roofing job for our income property. Ken was coming from a distance and indicated he would call when he was on his way, however only phoned us after he had measured and was on his way to his next appointment, so we never got to meet face to face, which we would have appreciated. He followed up with us to let us know the office was working on our...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof a single family dwelling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

05/22/2017

Really well - from tear out to clean up. I appreciated seeing photos of damage and of new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roof cabana - replace boards damaged by dry rot

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

04/21/2017

Ken Armstrong gave a prompt response and appointment made. Thorough inspection advising that the 18 year old composite shingle roof was in good shape, but quoted anyway. Will definitely contact the supplier again in case of roof questions or service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2016

Residential, commercial, industrial buildings, roofing, tile, roof & gutters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available