O'Connor Pest Control

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

313 S Dawson Dr

Camarillo, CA 93012

We believe in providing the best value and pest control service to our clients. Our motto is if youre not happy were not happy. 60+ Years of Pest Control Service in California. We provide Same Day Pest Control. Senior Specials. We respect your property and ensure that we leave the work area clean and tidy. We also use Eco Smart Products. (available upon request) Family owned and operated Pest Control Company. We strive for client satisfaction. We Take Pest & Termite Control Seriously! We give you a fair estimate before we begin a project. We have no hidden fees or extra charges. https://bakersfield.oconnorpest.com/...

Pest Control (8)

12/02/2019

Did not try to over sell, honest, friendly, consistency, fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray extermination.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We look forward to doing business with you ~

10/10/2019

The technician was courteous, efficient, punctual and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thank you for your review. We strive to keep our standards up and customers happy. Letting you know if you refer a friend to our company, and they go on maintenance service, you will receive a free service.

08/01/2019

Excellent. The work was perfect and I am very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

08/01/2019

Just fine. They came when they say and they do what they do

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do conventional extermination services at the exterior of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

I've been using them for 10 plus years. Its excellent. Super polite and prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly spray around the outside of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

08/01/2019

The same man has been coming ever since I hired O'Connor. He's very responsive, always on time, quick and professional. I like working with him. And if I'm out of town or not available to pull the doormat, he will do that and I appreciate it. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do ant control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Phil is a great technician and he is an asset to the O'Connor Pest Control team~
C

08/01/2019

They were be there for 10 minutes. The work went not really well. The work that they did is not very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to do some ant spray around the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Valued Customer, I want to thank you for your review, however I am surprised that you were unhappy when you had been with us for so many years. I do see your account cancelled and you went with another company, however it was not due to service but due to a neighborhood discount. We would love to gain your business back and provide you the excellent service you deserve. Please give our office a ca...

08/01/2019

Fine. I have them for 5 years. I don't need them to come back if I have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come and spray my front yard and backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019