ALL ABOUT GLASS & MIRROR

Angie's List since June 2010

INSTALLATION AND REPAIR OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL WINDOWS, SHOWERS, MIRRORS, DOORS, GLASS RAILINGS & PARTITIONS, FRAME-LESS SHOWER AND TUB ENCLOSURES, MIRRORED WALLS, WARDROBE DOORS, TABLETOPS, SCREENS, SWINGING AND SLIDING SCREEN DOORS, GLASS BREAKAGE, FOGGY WINDOW REPLACEMENT, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND DOORS, SKYLIGHT REPAIR, FOLDING DOORS, BARN DOOR STYLE DOORS, CUSTOM GLASS AND PATTERN GLASS FABRICATION, GLASS SHELVING, WATER STAIN GLASS PROTECTION, AND WATER SPOT REMOVAL....

N/A

JB Rain Gutters

0  REVIEWS
JB Rain Gutters

My name is Joseph Barajas, owner of JB Rain Gutters & Patio Enclosures. We’ve been serving Ventura and Santa Barbara County for over 5 years. Joe Barajas founded JB Rain Gutters after relocating from Santa Barbara to Oxnard in 1999. We take pride in our Rain Gutter cleaning and installation services. We look forward to earning your business and trust in our services !

05/03/2017

Horrible experience. I was quoted $144 for a 10x12 piece of glass. It was a urgent job and was not gone for almost a week. Then they turned around and charged me $170.00. Very dissatisfied with this company.

12/14/2015

12/09/2015

10/03/2015

When Robert Sr. came out to my home, he was very prompt, courteous and friendly. I felt very comfortable having him come into my home, even though I was alone. I wanted a quote on how much it would cost to make our large shower door on the left side of the shower, glide more easily. Right now, you can hardly move it. Robert was very honest with me about what should have been done when the shower w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to my house to give me a quote on making the shower door glade more smoothly

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have used All About Glass for several projects. Most recently to replace screens. They were very prompt and professional! Love supporting a friendly local business as well.

AUTO WINDSHIELDS.