The Window Blind Connection Inc.

A 87 Reviews

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since June 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

The Window Blind Connection Inc.

Calabasas, CA 91302

Your Safety Is Our #1 Priority! Our Team will wear face masks, gloves and practice Social Distancing. I got started in the window covering business in 1973 with my family. During the early years of the company, we focused on manufacturing custom window coverings for our commercial accounts. It was during that time that I began to master all the facets of the business. Knowing the products, how they were assembled, installing our products with our best technicians, and most of all, how to be a business owner. This earned our company a great reputation in the industry including exemplary A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and many glowing testimonials from our family of clients. In 1979, I had a vision of branching out on my own, and started a retail window covering operation called, The Window Blind Connection. We specialize in Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Draperies and Motorization, and we take great pride in offering the full experience for any window covering needs you desire. The full experience includes a free in-home consultation, bringing the showroom to you! We discuss design details, function and energy efficiency, light control issues, and then I assess the project on a personal and individual level. I help my clients discover the perfect solution to all their unique window covering needs, and not waste their valuable time. I develop long lasting relationships with everyone we do business with. I handle all of my clients with honesty, care and integrity. A new client is not a mere transaction, but an extension of our family. You should know, when working with The Window Blind Connection, that you will be cared for, and attended to, long after your window covering project has come to a beautiful and and successful end. We look forward to working with you, and adding you to our family! Neil Geller CEO and President ...

blinds and curtain (87)interior design (8)upholstery (2)screen repair (1)

11/23/2020

I'm very please with the service, they were prompt, they answer right away and has the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They custom made shutters for 4 windows and a sliding door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/10/2020

Neil and his installer Gabriel did an extraordinary job on the window treatments for our new home. The execution of the shades themselves, their boxes, and their motorized mechanism was all very high quality -- our house looks amazing now. Neil has great taste, he's very knowledgeable, he cares a lot about making customers happy, and he has a direct and forthright manner I like very much. His inst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sold and installed custom roller and solar shades with motorization

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

Neil from The Window Blind Connection did a great job! I first used The Window Blind Connection back in the late 90's for my entire home. Over the years, I have only replaced one window treatment (for an updated look) and just recently this year had one window blind repaired. The wand broke on the blind and Neil repaired it rather than my having to replace it. It's nice that he/his company is stil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom blind wand repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

10/21/2020

The measuring and selection process was fast and easy. Very short wait for an appointment. Blinds arrived on time. Installer was friendly and efficient. No mess left behind...just our wonderful new blinds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom vertical and faux wood blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thanks again for your comments, and your business. Always trying to provide my services without wasting peoples time. Enjoy your window coverings Grateful NeilG

10/21/2020

Shades were such high quality and installed quickly and look great! Timing to get them installed took a little longer than originally estimated due to COVID, but Neil was very prompt with his updates. So happy we went with him. Price was very competitive and quality of products is amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Zebra Shades on all windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

I know that because of the Covid, it's been a little more challenging in getting our materials and products in a timely matter. Thank you so much for your patience, and your business. I'm thrilled that your enjoying your new window coverings. Great working with you Thanx NeilG

09/14/2020

Service was outstanding. Very professional knowledgeable and cares about customer service. Had other people look at it said not fixable. He fixes it and it looks and works like brand new. Outstanding service. Can’t say enough about his service and work performed. I will use him again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window blind repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I was glad that I was able to be of service to you, and that the blinds are working well. Appreciate your business thank you, NeilG

09/09/2020

Neil was very helpful and made sure he understood the job before agreeing to do the work. His technician was on time and professional. Work was done quickly, correctly and just as I wanted. Totally satisfied with Neil, his technician and the price. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a motorized blind 15’ up on stairway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you for calling on me to help you to get your window blind reinstalled property. Although this was not a window covering that I had sold you, I was happy that I could help. It's not an easy job when the window coverings is 15' high, motorized and on a stairway. Glad you were satisfied, and appreciate your business Thanks again NeilG

09/01/2020

It went great. Prompt and professional service and a beautiful result. Couldn’t be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters and window shadings

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thanks for your positive comments. it's always a pleasure working with nice people. I appreciate your business, and your trust. Thanks again NeilG

09/01/2020

They were incredible from start to finish. Very professional installation crew and all work was done in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this company for all of your window treatment needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
completed 44 custom shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Thank you for your kind comments. We've worked before on this project doing blinds, and then eventually changing all 42 windows out to custom shutters. You have a beautiful home, and I very much enjoyed working with you and your husband. Enjoy the shutters! NeilG

08/24/2020

Excellent customer service and proficient installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed custom shutters and also replaced some magnets on some shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments, and your business. Always appreciate it NeilG

Custom Window Coverings; Draperies and Valances, All types of Blinds,Shades and Shutters, Motorized Window Treatments, Reupholstery sofas and chairs, and Design Consultation

Dont Replace Windows, Screens, Dont Wash Windows, Don't do screen repair and wrought iron jobs

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa