Mills-Peninsula Medical Center

Angie's List since May 2009

The newest, most modern hospital on the San Francisco Peninsula, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center features state-of-the-art medical treatment in a comfortable, beautiful and healing environment....

07/27/2015

She is fabulous.  She is a great doctor and she listens.  She always gives good advice and good information.  She always follows up your test results.  She sends me on line advice and emails.  She gives me an update also and options.  She gives a lot of information which is great.  She is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My doctor is Dr. Patti Allen.

06/04/2015

He is very great and professional. And am very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He offered gynecology service to me

CATEGORY oncology

05/04/2015

Dr. Matthews has been fantastic!  My husband contracted dengue fever on a business trip two years ago which then made my poor husband's and my life extremely difficult!  Poor Dr. Matthews and Rocio, his wonderful assistant, has had to see us SO many times since dengue was first contracted.  When my husband landed in the hospital, Dr. Matthews even gave me his # for the hospital specialists to spea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Scott Matthews is my husband's internist.  He is wonderful!  Very effective listener, great observations, timely, kind, and available for the various challenges of my husband's health.

05/04/2015

Her assistant Rose Mary is also very kind and listens well. When I move back up to Redwood City, i'll make the hour drive. I miss their care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Illic has been my internist for the past few years.  She listens and has great bedside manners, not arrogant.

03/23/2015

My experience with her has been excellent. She is wonderful. The staffs are very nice. They are extremely caring, efficient, and professional. They are just good in their trade. I waited for maybe like five minutes to be seen and their waiting room is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Teresa Nauenberg is my internal medicine primary care doctor and the last time I saw her was to straighten out some medication.

CATEGORY internist

Mills Health Center in San Mateo provides a wide range of outpatient services, including surgery, rehabilitation and diagnostics. It also is home to Mills-Peninsula's inpatient rehabilitation program.

N/A