THRIFTY APPLIANCE REPAIR

Founded 1961 • Angie's List since January 2005

Thrifty Appliance Repair is no longer in business as of December 31, 2019...

Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center

Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center is a premier dealer of brand name appliances, plumbing fixtures, bathroom vanities and accessories. We carry the most popular products manufactured by the leading manufacturers, which makes our company a one stop shopping for all your kitchen and bath needs. Universal Appliance and Kitchen Center provides delivery and installation for all major brand appliances throughout Los Angeles, Ventura and Orange Counties. We are factory certified to install most of the brands we represent. Office: 14600 Arminta St, Panorama City West Valley Showroom: 26767 Agoura Road, Calabasas, CA 91302 818-880-0011 East Valley Showroom: 12050 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604 818-755-1111

10/25/2017

Everything went fine - their 5-hour window to arrive was a bit longer than I would have liked, but on both visits, they arrived within the first two hours of the window. I don't know about prices for this sort of work, but it seemed very fair and their work was flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair. Prompt and very complete during their service call. I felt very comfortable with their analysis. Had to order a part, so there was a second equally complete visit

05/10/2017

I called and go a next day appointment window (1 to 6). Jeremy call about 15 minutes before he arrived. He removed the front cover and diagnosed the problem with the electronic of the washer. The problem was that one of the electrical connection boxes had come loose (KitchenAid manufacturing defect), dropped down inside the door pulling loose an electrical connection. This he fixed with no additio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher did not turn on; no lights, beeps or other action. Dead.

04/24/2017

The lady that took my call replied they don't to microwave repair. However, she referred me to ARC T.V. in Burbank. I am very grateful for this referral, since ARC was able to fix the 2009 Kitchenaid microwave for a very reasonable service charge. Yea!! A big thanks to Thrifty Appliance Repair!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked if Thrifty did microwave repair.

03/20/2017

Some work was required but the technician got the work done in a most expeditious manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator stopped cooling; the problem was diagnosed quickly & fixed!

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

11/14/2016

They were prompt, friendly, efficient and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Service

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair, appliance sales

Repairs - Service - New Appliance Sales - Parts Sales We work on most large appliances, such as, Air Conditioners (Window & Wall) - Cooktops - Dishwashers - Dryers - Icemakers - Ovens - Refrigerators - Stoves - Trash Compactors - Vent Hoods - Wall Heaters - Washers - Wine Coolers - If you have any questions please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

We do not service Small Appliances, Central Air Conditioning & Heating, or Floor Furnaces

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa