Perch Properties

• Trade License Authority
  • CA DRE

3500 W Olive Ave Suite 300

Burbank, CA 91505

Perch Properties, a premier real estate brokerage would like to become your trsted partner in real estate for life. We offer services in home purchases, sales, property managment, real estate investments, building and land development. We are a tech savey brokerage and utilize and promote latest technologies includig QR codes, virtual tours, staged, photoshop enhanced images, interactive floor plans, property websites, social media marketing (facebook, twitter, linked in etc). Weather you are in the market looking to buy, sell or invest Perch Properties looking forward to work with you....

property management (8)apartment (2)real estate agent (2)

08/16/2020

Very well done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finding contractor for a unit

CATEGORY property management,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

07/14/2020

Really appreciate all the help I got from Perch Properties in renting out my condo. Especially in this difficult time. They were professional, courteous, told me what to expect, followed through with what they told me, and got great results. Janaka was a pleasure to work with and Mihiri while showing my place would always communicate with me to let me know what was going on. I highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got my condo rented and manage the rental property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

10/23/2019

Janaka manages our properties to our fullest content. From day-to-day tenant complaints to the entire process when our tenants move out. He handles everything so we had no worries. We don't have hesitations to recommend Janaka to anyone who needs a property manager

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property manager

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you very much!

10/17/2019

I hired Perch Properties to manage a 4 unit apartment complex in Glendale in June of 2019. Janaka and his company, Perch Properties has been a tremendous help in upgrading the property, getting vacant units rented and increasing the rental income of the property

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment rental

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

07/01/2019

Janaka Perera was great to work with. He was very professional and helpful with the rental management of our house. Then when we decided to sell the property he helped with the sale which was very quickly and at a price we were satisfied with. We would highly recommend him and Perch Properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

03/12/2019

We were happy to have Janaka as our realtor as he gave us good advise and guidance to purchase our home. He went out of his way and even helped us with the moving. Janaka still keeps in touch with us and we are able to rely on his advise for any repairs and upgrades we do to our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought two houses with Janaka's help as our realtor.

CATEGORY real estate agents

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

03/06/2019

Very well. My rental home was rented right away. Excellent photography captured the home better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Management

CATEGORY property management,apartments

03/06/2019

After using 2 other companies, this one was clearly the best in many ways. Have been using this company for almost 5 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Thank you very much! It was pleasure to work with you.

03/05/2019

I have been using Perch properties last 4 years for my rental property management and they took care of everything without delay for tenants as well as me. I highly recommend this place for property management.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To manage rental property

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

Home Buying, Home Selling, Real Estate Investment, Property Management, Property Development, Land Development, Remodeling, Building, Home Staging, Real Estate Technology

Check Available