Keith Painting

• Trade License Authority
  • Contractors State Liscence Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20150630

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1812 W Burbank Blvd #365

Burbank, CA 91506

Family owned and operated since 1953 residential and commercial painting company, specializing in interior/exterior painting, stucco repair, wood repair, drywall repair, and much more! Call us today to schedule a Free Estimate Alex (818)523-1258 or Daniel (818)523-6784...

house painting (23)interior painting (7)stucco repair (7)general contracting (4)woodworking (2)window (1)gutter installation (1)

02/09/2020

I recently had my house painted by Keith Painting. They painted the exterior and also one interior window. They also patched up some of the stucco on the house. They were very nice to work with and helped me pick out colors for my house. The painters showed up on time every day and worked very hard all day. They were very detail oriented and careful with my house. They also tidied up at the end of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Exterior of house and one interior window

CATEGORY stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. It means a lot to us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

08/02/2019

Alex is awesome. I used him 8 years ago to paint my trim and his crew did a great job so I called him again this time for the entire house. Great job will use again for sure! Before and after pics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for Keith Painting - 1812 W Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA - 38022901

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave of this review. It really mean a lot to us.

03/16/2019

I asked Alex from Keith Painting for a bid, along with 2 other Angie's list painting companies. His bid was slightly lower than the next lowest. He answered many questions about paint quality, preparation, and company experience. Alex is a likable guy. He was challenged to schedule the work in the face of the many recent rain storms. He started only one week later than estimated and got the job do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a kind review, we really appreciate it. If you ever need any other painting done, give us a call. It was really a pleasure working with you.

10/18/2018

Keith Painting did a magnificent job staining the exterior of my home. I can't recommend them more highly. They tackled a large, difficult job, with great expertise. Their price was very competitive, their crew worked quickly yet carefully, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Alex and Miguel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Paint for Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. It was a pleasure to work for you. Let us know if there's ever anything else you need.

10/07/2017

Overall, I'm happy with the quality of the finished work. And working with the company owner, Alex, was pleasant and easy. Alex was completely willing to do whatever it took to do the job to our satisfaction. Scheduling went fine, and the price was the lower of three bids. But there were problems along the way. Getting to where I was happy with the final product took more checking on my part than ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting trim and eaves on exterior of house; some interior painting; tearing out damaged wood in deck and patio roof and replacing with new wood and roofing material.

CATEGORY contractors,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

09/11/2017

Great, prompt, done in 4.5 days. Cleanup daily. Nice crew. Over and above, they even removed & painted the mail box.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco exterior house painting.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

Thank you so much for taking time, to leave us your input. We really appreciate it.

08/07/2017

Great family owned company. Estimate was reasonable, work was prompt & finished in 4 1/2 days. They moved rock away from foundation, patched repaired stucco, power washer, brush, roller & spray painted. They covered everything that was not to be painted. They gave paint suggestions. Daniel was here everyday to answer questions. Alex came the last day to verify everything was satisfactory. I give t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior stucco paint

CATEGORY house painters

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these kind remarks. Let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you

07/28/2017

The project went very good. There was a slight miscommunication to get started -- when we agreed to the bid Alex came and we signed a contract, but the next day Daniel (his brother) called to ask when he could do the bid. We had a little misunderstanding about when the work would start: my wife says he told me approximately a date -- work started 3 days later than what I thought, but I think that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch & Paint Exterior, including replacement of wood around vinyl windows. Stucco patch & some siding repairs. Much of the trim was very overdue for paint, and now it is bright and shiny. Whoever had put in the vinyl windows 15 years ago used something other than wood which sun and rain had torn to shreds. So they replaced all of that with real wood and it looks great now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us these kind remarks. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. Thank you

09/11/2016

Wonderful people , honest ,professional.right on time clean and quality work . They are very easy and pleasant to work with .im extremely happy with their work and I have recommended them to all my friends .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting of my house only outside.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review

02/01/2016

My husband & I are delighted & honored to share our excellent experience with Alex & Daniel Keith. I found Keith Painting, Inc. on your website after doing an extensive search on the internet for a reputable company. Not only did they meet that qualification, I found the Keith brothers to be extremely professional, reliable, & honest. The company, founded by their Father, has been family owned sin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Keith brothers, Alex & Daniel Keith, did superior work replacing & staining the cedar shingles on the entire front of our home and repainting the whole exterior in Craftsman-style colors, which they helped us choose. The prep work was meticulous:  excellent power-washing, repairing the stucco & repairing the extensive wood trim--eaves, fascia, shutters--to look new. They provide excellent work with attention to detail and top quality products, along with great customer service.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review and. Thank you for the kind remarks, you guys were a pleasure to work for.

Interior & Exterior Painting Specialists, also offering Stucco repair.

Installation of new Concrete