Burbank Podiatry Associates Group

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

01/20/2012

They handled the situation well and gave good advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having Achilles tendonitis. They diagnosed the problem as well as issued overall treatment.

06/14/2011

I was highly recommended to Dr. Franklin Kase at Burbank Podiatry Associates Group.  I like him because he is cordial to talk to.  He obviously knows what he is talking about because he always refers to the synopsis of previous examinations of my feet.  He has nurses who write it all down for him.  His staff has not changed over several years now.  I’m amazed at how his staff understands all the m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Franklin Kase Burbank Podiatry Associates Group for podiatry.  I last saw him about a couple of months ago.  I’ve been going to his practice for six years.

D

08/03/2009

They could not give me answers on cost. My insurance was billed over 700.00 for a plantar fascia diagnosis(already known), foot taping, cortisone shot, and x-rays. My questions seamed to annoy Dr. Franklin and I was treated with much haste...the office was over crowded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in my heal.

01/28/2009

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He seems to be pretty knowledgeable in his area of expertise. I have admired his practice. I remember I went in there once with a swollen up great toe and he didn't know exactly what was wrong with it, but had some ideas on what to do about it, and it worked.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Podiatrist, adult and children injuries and disorders of the foot/ankle, sports medicine of the lower extremities, reconstructive foot/ankle surgery, double board certified in foot/ankle surgery and foot/ankle orthopedics and medicine. Experts in work-related injuries of the lower extremities.