A-List Construction

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2010

A-List Construction is a Los Angeles based general construction company specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling. We are know for excellent customer service and making sure every detail is taken care of. We have a long list of other services as well. Our team is here to make sure your construction experience is a positive one!...

Zimax Inc.

5  REVIEWS
Zimax Inc.

ZIMAX RESTORATION is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience in the property restoration industry, Located in Manhattan Beach, we provide a premier 24/7 emergency services to the South Bay and Los Angeles areas. ZIMAX RESTORATION is a general contractor company fully insured and licensed ( Lic # B-867496 ) We specialized in water damage, fire damage, natural disasters, and mold remediation. Our 20 plus years of experience and personal handling of your water damage from the beginning to the end gives us the advantage over the industry of property restoration. Our emergency response team ( 1 Hr. ) are IICRC certified water restoration technicians and are equipped with the latest technology in the industry, our goal is to take the necessary steps to make sure your property is safe and free of hazards for you and your loved ones, WRT technicians will use their experience and modern equipment in drying out your property to prevent major water damages and mold growth in the future and will return your property back to its original condition in a timely matter. Approved by all major insurance companies for water damage repair, mold remediation, sewage damage cleanup, as well as many other water damages and cleaning services. Also doing business as Zimax Water & Fire Damage Restoration.

04/05/2015

Mr. Boaz, is the best.  Did exactly as was explained with a smile the entire time.  No upsellings and quality work, was done ahead of time.  Thanks Boaz, see you soon for my second bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home builders

03/22/2014

Was slow to start because we had not selected colors and materials. After that the project went very well, on time, neat and tidy workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen demo and remodeling including flooring, custom cabinets, backsplash, counter top and all built in appliances.

CATEGORY flooring

08/16/2013

From start to finish Bo and his A-List team were exceptional. We had extensive water and mold damage in our family room walls. This was due to prolonged leaking and seepage from runoff water and shoddy prior work. We called several companies to assess the damage. Bo and A-List came highly recommended from Angies List reviewers and a friend. He is a general contractor who also happens to be certifi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold and water damage remediation. Waterproofing. Wall, siding, window frame and baseboard/molding repair.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,home builders,mold removal

05/30/2013

They are here every day. They are honest. They consult with me all the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-List Construction for a complete house remodel. They are currently doing the work. They are great. I would give them top marks across the board.

CATEGORY home builders

04/08/2013

He was able to come up with solutions to problems that I have in the house now that I have casts on both of my legs. He took on some big projects and saw them through from start to finish. He did a great job paying attention to details to make everything look perfect. I was so pleased with the work that Bo did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and did some transformations to my house to make it handicap accessible for me.

CATEGORY remodeling

General construction & remodeling.