Reflection Windows and Doors

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

My father has been involved in the housing industry since 1974 when he was hired on as an apprentice framer (i.e. one who builds walls and other woodwork pertaining to the basic structure of a home). He worked the next 25 years as a framer, a good number of those years alongside my grandfather building many homes for S&S and other companies from Ventura to San Diego. Later in my grandfather's career, he and my father worked for S&S customer service performing structural home repair under warranty for the new homeowners. Into the 90's dad began doing side work on the weekends for Lowe's Home Improvement warehouse, and grandpa retired in his mid seventies... Though he seemed to never retire and continue to hover around whatever my dad was working on. About this time I bagan working with my dad during the Summer months at the age of 13. We worked for a window salesman performing measurements for windows to be ordered and we installed the windows. Some years later we decided to hang our own shingle and go into business for ourselves. My father and I are the only two employees working for this corporation, that's how we like it. We complete door and window jobs in-house with no hired help. My father and I both arrive at a person's home to give a free estimate, work with the manufacturer on the details of the windows a homeowner wants and we both return to install the windows and/or doors. We do have two independent tradesmen that we work with when there is a large quantity of stucco, drywall or plaster to work with. Our stucco man has been doing specialty work for us since 2001 and has over 22 years experience. We are a Milgard Windows Dealer, we do work with all other brands as well. We are licensed and bonded. Our cell phones are always on and we are always ready to talk windows....

Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angie's List

12/25/2015

02/19/2013

Front Door Installation: We had a $2,000 custom front door made. A father and son came and installed it perfectly, they knew exactly what to do. Both are very detail oriented from beginning to end and had no problems during installation. Both very kind and cordial and answered every question we asked. We're so happy with the work they did and would definetly hire them again.

12/14/2012

Exceptional!  They were so good I added them to my list of craftsmen & artisans I share with friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very happy with their 'value added' work. In addition to repairing the broken window that had been installed by another 8-years ago they caulked around the window without being asked & without charge when they saw the original installer had failed to seal the gap between window & stucco.  They also covered the original screws holding the window frame in with plastic covers to prevent unsightly eventual rust.  I laughed reading the previous review that said the father was anal in his attention to detail.  It's true in the in the finest sense.  I think the son is changing the name, the business card reads Perfection Windows & Doors, same location, same father son excellence.

CATEGORY replacement windows

10/19/2011

Did a beautiful job installing the French doors and windows. The moldings came out looking great. Price is reasonable. Beautiful work. I love these guys. Father and son team. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install French doors and two sliding windows. Build moldings on top of windows.

07/29/2010

These guys know what they are doing. They did a great job on installing the door and windows. This is a father and son company. The father is a neat freak and anal about details. I just love his work. They spend the appropriate time to plan the installation and prepping up the work area. They clean up neatly every day. If you need your windows/doors installed, these are the guys that can get the j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a French double door, install two sliding windows by the kitchen, installed a bathroom window.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

Installation services: residential door and window. We specialize in Milgard window and door replacement, custom entry door hanging, interior doors. We install exterior decorative shutters and interior operable shutters as well. We are an authorized Milgard Window dealer.

MasterCard, Check, Visa