VanGo Rooter

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20141230

PO Box 621

BRISBANE, CA 94005

VanGo Rooter is dedicated to solving your plumbing and drain problems as fast as possible at a fair price. We are a locally owned and operated contractor. Our uniformed plumbers are experienced, professional, and fully equipped to handle your problems fast. We are available 24/7 to our commercial and residential customers. We work closely with homeowners, business owners and property managers to ensure every project is completed on time and to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you, call us today!...

plumber (30)drain cleaning (10)sewer cleaning (7)water heater repair and installation (2)

05/23/2020

Great. Arrived on the dot. Did excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor faucets around house replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

02/26/2019

I called and was told that they'd be back to me soon. No on called back. I called again after 90 minutes, the person on the other line was unapologetic, but said they'd call me back. I never heard from them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged sewer line

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

02/19/2019

VanGo is just another one of these bait and switch operations. We needed a simple clean out. The cleanouts accessible, and open and ready for them. A 15 minute job. They quoted me a decent arrival time so I didn't call around, and instead waited around. With a sewer that doesn't work. 1:00 comes, they say it will be 3. 3 comes they say it will be 6. I said, "are you sure, because that's getting la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple sewer line snaking

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

11/29/2018

Called and did not leave a bid or call ya say that they will not submit a bid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer lateral

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

11/28/2018

Horrible. Appointment was scheduled for 8am. Received a call at 8:15 telling me he would be there by 9am. Received another call at 9am telling me he had a flat tire and would be there in 90 minutes. He arrived at 11am and looked like he had just woken up. He was confused and tried telling me they would need to cut into the exterior wall (outside of the building) to get to the gasket which was behi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower diverter needed a gasket replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

11/01/2018

It went great. No complaints whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of toilet or replacement so I had them totally replace the toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thanks for leaving a great review, [Member Name Removed]! Very happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and hope to hear from you again for your future plumbing needs!

07/25/2018

It went well but the young plumber had to call for help from a more experienced plumber. That took more time and also he took a break of an hour an a half even though he was toll that the owner had to leave at 3pm. They ended up leaving at 5pm, first plumber arrived at 10:30am.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of bathroom faucets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

04/14/2018

Tom was friendly, communicative, professional, flexible with scheduling, explained everything he planned to do including offered options, got the work done effectively, and left the workspace clean and tidy. I would definitely work with VanGo Rooter again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of cracked, leaking, corroded cast iron pipes; flushed tankless water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

We appreciate the review, [Member Name Removed]! At Vango, our technicians take great care to ensure our job sites are completed efficiently and neatly! Hope to hear from you again if another plumbing need arises!

04/02/2018

We had a plugged sewer line which a friend looked at and pulled out what looked like construction debris from the recent work we had done. So I called Van Go. Juan came out and I showed him where I thought the plug was. I also told him that sizeable construction debris (I showed him a piece) was found in the line and that I was afraid that some of the debris might have already passed the blockage ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear sewer line

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

Hey [Member Name Removed], thanks for taking time to leave a review! Happy to hear you were pleased with our quality of work! Thank you for choosing us for your plumbing service!

03/08/2018

Tech was here within an hour and a half after my call. And was done in an hour. Great job and very professional. Office was very responsive with follow up call. No question, I would use them again. Thank You VanGo!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plugged Kitchen Drain

COST $155.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback, [Member Name Removed]! Glad to hear how happy you are with our service! We at Vango commit our best to being punctual and making the process of getting a tech on site as quick and simple as possible. You are very welcome, and we thank you for your business!

Plumbing. Sewer Cleaning.