Jensen Mechanical Inc

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since July 2012

HVAC Service & Installation...

AIRSTAR MECHANICAL

Occasionally works weekends, call for details. Free estimates on installations

06/08/2017

I used Jensen Mechanical Inc to check out my equipment. 3 o 4 years ago they installed my system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Equipment check-up for heating and A/C unit

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last service was maintenance, but in the past Jensen Mechanical reinstalled an air conditioning system that had been improperly installed by another contractor. Ryan Jensen showed me all the improvements he had made. He was very proud of his "install," and I could tell that it was less chaotic and more compact than the install he had to fix. We have had no problems with the system since Ryan fixed it. I would recommend him highly. He cares greatly about the quality of his work.

04/30/2013

Ryan and his crew did an excellent job, were very professional and thorough, and were a pleasure to work with.  Our central heating system needed to be replaced and Ryan did a great job.  He also teaches others about heater/carbon monoxide safety, something that's important to us, and we appreciate Ryan's involvement and commitment to these safety issues.  We highly recommend Ryan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new high-efficiency furnace and duct work in our home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial HVAC services. Service & repair of all makes & models. General maintenance. Installation of HVAC equipment. Installation of ducting & venting. Sheet metal fabrication.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available