JVEC, INC.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

252 Gemini Ave

Brea, CA 92821

Jack Vardiman Electrical Contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 38 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size....

Electrical (170)Lighting (55)Ceiling Fans (30)Landscaping - Lighting (7)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Fabricating (1)

12/10/2019

Jim was excellent. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and a great attitude. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix several electrical outlet and switch problems

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

11/16/2019

Great experience, great service. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior outlet, and light fixture with ceiling box and wall switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/07/2019

Service was outstanding, I am looking forward to using JVEC again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

02/24/2019

We are still working with them and work should be done this week

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to taking care of your electrical needs in the future! Jennifer

12/20/2018

Very very good. Responded quickly and very nice on the phone call from office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My plugs went out in half my house. Jim identified the problem quickly and fixed it quickly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it and look forward to helping you with any of your electrical needs in the future. Jennifer

09/03/2018

Great! Honest about work that NEED to be done (not more). Pricing was great, honest. The electricians were professional and punctual. The even cleaned up after themselves. Jack was personable and professional when he came for an estimate. We will use and/ or recommend his company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add several electrical outlets in my garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your electrical needs in the future. Thank you, Jack Vardiman Electrical Contractor

08/12/2018

It went very well. Very professional. Cleaned up so well afterward, no one would know we had anything installed. He walked me through each installation to be sure I was happy with the install and knew how to work each fan. I also appreciated that he offered suggestions as to what made the most sense. A big help. On top of that, he noticed an air duct issue in the attic that we were unaware of. he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 ceiling fans to be installed.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to taking care of your electrical needs in the future. Sincerely, Jack Vardiman Electrical Contractor

07/06/2018

I had 2 ceiling fans that were around 30 years old and wanted to get more efficient ones. They recommended the place to get the fans and then came out to install them. The first one was a straight forward job and they were running a special on price so I was very happy. Second one needed wiring run in a conduit along the ceiling to a plug box. At first I though the estimate was high, but when I sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling Fan Replacement

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Thank you for your review! We look forward to serving your electrical needs in the future. Jack Vardiman Electrical Contractor

06/23/2018

I read about Jack Vardiman in Angie's List monthly booklet and liked the fact he was local Orange County. I spoke to technician Jim about what I needed and he arrived promptly at the scheduled appointment, Jim did an excellent job of lighting up my sewing room, now having 4 lights in my ceiling and everything cleaned up before he left. Jim also changed out 12 lights in my kitchen to LEDs. I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added LED lights to my sewing room and changed kitchen lights to LED

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

04/06/2018

Electrician Jim was very meticulous in his work, and professional. He made sure that his work would meet our expectation. I highly recommend this company for future work. Thanks to Jack and Jim

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of recessed lights in kitchen and electrical outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Electrical - trouble shooting, new lighting & circuits, room additions, new home wiring, specialty outlets.