Best Service

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Po Box 339

Brea, CA 92822

Best Service. Your Local Experts. For over 2 decades Best Service has been proud to solve the electrical, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning problems of thousands of home and business owners like you. You can trust us to deliver quality on every job. If you need service? Call the Best in the business today!...

electrician (8)plumbers (4)lighting (3)drain cleaning (2)HVAC Companies (2)ceiling fan installation (1)home energy audit (1)

01/15/2021

The service was really good. they were friendly and the technician was professional and wear mask.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing. There was a clogged drain in my kitchen.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2020

01/15/2021

It was great I will be calling them back again since they do plumbing, heating and air. and since we have covid I just want one company in my home. they were great, on time they have booty and protective gear and they assured me that they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixture and Electrical wiring

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2021

01/12/2021

Customer service was out of this world! Jorge were so knowledgeable and answered all of my annoying questions promptly and efficiently. He put my mind at ease as a first time home owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/12/2021

Awesome! Robert came out did a camera inspection and figured out where the blockage was. He was efficient, polite and Best Service was very easy to work with! 10/10 would recommend again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

01/12/2021

We had a clogged drain after Thanksgiving and needed a plumber. Best Service was able to come out quickly. Rob was our plumber and he was very friendly and professional. Scheduling was easy and the office staff were very nice. Great experience overall and would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2021

01/12/2021

Moises came over last month and did our heating maintenance for us. We just bought our condo last month and the heat wasn't working correctly and he came out - got it running and now we are current members. It was refreshing do deal with someone professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heating

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

03/01/2017

They did such a great job. This was my first time using them. They were perfect, and were easy to get a hold of over the phone. They showed up right on time. The estimate they gave me ahead of time matched the end price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new mini split (Compressor to heat and cool)

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and your feedback.

07/18/2016

We have dealt with Best Service on 3 occasions.  Once to check for a leak in the water main to the house (no leak, no charge) and twice to have new toilets installed.  Luis came out to install the toilets and is very professional and informative.  He is fast and strong enough to lift our one piece toilets by himself. He also took our old toilet and packaging to be recycled.  We highly recommend Be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

11/06/2014

I needed a plumber for my Moms house and found Brian and his team by luck.  I will say that they were on time, professional, and did a fantastic job with our clogged line.  Also, the price was right where I thought it would be for having a plumber at my house all day working hard.  This is a first class operation.   I will recommend them to any one who asks!  Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
   Installed new clean out and cleared my sewer line of roots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2014

04/05/2014

Technician was polite and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no work, just did a limited inspection. the service wasn't what I expected from a WHOLE home electrical inspection.

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2013

Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning, Drain Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, and Water Purification

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check