Above & Beyond Rain Gutters Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

407 W Imperial Hwy H 239

Brea, CA 92821

Above & Beyond Raingutters - Installation of seamless aluminum & copper rain gutters all shapes and sizes . Rain gutter cleaning & repairs...

gutter installation (189)gutter cleaning (7)

11/17/2020

Never responded to request for quote. Did not go anywhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never responded to request for quote

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

10/01/2020

Rick and his crew were fantastic! They were professional and courteous throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed new gutters and downspouts

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

Photo for Above & Beyond Rain Gutters Inc - 407 W Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA - 38917680

08/29/2020

Rick came to our home and went to our rental property to give me a quote on installing new gutters. He explained to me the wood would need to be replaced first on our home, and the rental needed other work done to it as well before he could do the install. He told me that if he put the gutters on now it would be a waste of money. I truly appreciated his honesty and when I have done all the repairs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

09/28/2019

Exceedingly well. Fair and professional estimate. Installation done promptly and well. Gutters look great. Great company, owner and employees! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

05/26/2019

The team was very professional and did a very good job. The new gutters look beautiful. Their price was reasonable for a two story house and I would recommend them to anyone looking for new gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The team removed my old gutters and put up new ones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

03/25/2019

Very easy, we described the problem and directed them to the problem area over email -- Jason came while we were at work and straightened everything back out (apparently the original installer had not supported that run of gutter sufficiently). We'll see how it does next time we have a downpour, but from the ground all looks well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a twisted section of aluminum gutter

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

01/23/2019

They made quick work of my job and they look nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain Gutters installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

12/16/2018

It went great, the installers were on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2018

12/15/2018

It went really well. Troy and his team did an excellent job. It was within my budget and time frame. They got it done just in time because it rained not long after. No more leaks and it looks great. The warranty was also exceptional. I appreciate working with Troy who is also 3 generations roofer. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had leaks in my roof that I needed to repair. I decided to redo the full roof instead of just those ares after walking with Troy on my roof and seeing how bad it was.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/29/2018

Rick suggested Satin White (as a better color option) which not only did not detract from appearance of the house but enhanced it. Made recommendations to resolve a couple of unique issues. Looked better than anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters for upstairs, entry and side of house. (New, not replacement)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Gutters - installation, replacement & repair, seamless aluminum, copper, leader heads, brackets, rain chains.

Check, PayPal