RICHARDS TREE SERVICE

Angie's List since November 2008

Tree Specialist

16  REVIEWS
Tree Specialist

18 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. After hours charges may apply. May contact through email. Certified Arborist WE-6547A.

05/31/2016

We are very happy with the service provided. The team took down a large tree, removed several stumps that were not originally quoted, and cleaned up much quicker than we expected. We will definitely be calling them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed one large oak tree, a large stump, and many small stumps

05/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a 150 ft fir tree located right next to my house.

07/25/2013

had a crew there at 8:30 a.m. all done and cleaned by 10:30 a.m. very punctual in calling us back, giving us a quote and having work done within a few days of our call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed several trees, thinned the perimeter of my property,cut wood into firewood , chipped all branches, etc.and thoroughly cleaned driveway and street.

11/06/2012

Overall I really liked using Richards and I would use them again. They returned my calls unlike a few places I called and could get the job done for 1/2 of the other quote. It was a tough job with trees in difficult locations. However I did learn that when getting a quote you need to be very specific. Where will the chopped bits go? How big will you chop them. (they can measure your fireplace or s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed some very tall redwood trees from difficult to get too locations. Took care of getting all the permits for me.

07/12/2012

Tree services were punctual and they seem proffessional as well. They never spoilt any thing around our house. They cleared other drops of other trees. The turn up when they were suppose to and did what they are suppose to, cut trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and did some tree cutting and shaping.