American Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2011

NA Rated | 8 Reviews

American Plumbing Heating & Air is a plumbing and Hvac company in Fallbrook dedicated to providing professional plumbing, Backflow prevention and HVAC services. All at affordable prices to the North County San Diego and Riverside areas. Our technicians are experienced plumbing and Hvac professionals capable of getting the job done right for both commercial and residential clients. We do everything from clogged drains to repiping a complete house. We have knowledgeable Hvac technicians that will troubleshoot any Hvac system or if necessary, upgrade your entire heating and air conditioning system....

02/28/2017

very well. Professional staff and very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work in my home and rental condo. replacing bathroom faucet wall shut off valves.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/14/2016

They did a good job. Professional quality, high level of expertise from the technicians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use American Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning for plumbing services. They replaced some shut off valves in my rental condo.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/14/2016

I have used them several times, not on Angie's List. It took them about 3 hours. They are very good. That's why I used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for a water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced the old furnace with a new one and added a York air conditioning system. Excellent service! It has been inspected and both inspectors said that Cameron Hamm, HVAC technician who installed the system, did a GREAT job! Last year I used an add on Amazon.com for furnace winter servicing by American Plumbing Company. The serviceman was on time and was honest that the furnace was rusting out and needed to be replaced. I waited until this fall when I heard of the HERO program for a long term loan for home upgrades (after a very hot and humid six months in north county San Diego- climate is changing) that I called APC. Another estimate came in at $22,000...then I remembered APC in Fallbrook CA and Cameron came over to inspect the old system and to write a proposal for a new furnace, new airconditioner and the installation for the central air conditioning system. I didn't have air conditioning before so new piping, etc., needed to be installed. Cameron did a great job. Very neat and clean, and professional.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Great! We appreciate your feedback. Cameron will be happy to hear your comments and please let someone you know about our services. Thank you so much and enjoy the holidays!

09/23/2015

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Plumbing. Drains. Heating & AC. Duct Repair. Backflow Prevention.

Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Similar businesses in your area...