Los Angeles Quality Movers

A 134 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since April 2015

221 S Beverly Dr

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Los Angeles Quality Movers is a fast growing company whose goal is to maintain the highest standards of quality service. Our skilled professional team will do everything possible to satisfy customer's needs....

moving (133)courier (2)piano moving (1)

08/19/2017

The move was conducted very efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved office furniture and equipment to home office

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2017

05/25/2017

I want to share my recent moving experience with Los Angeles Quality Movers. I am so thankful to this company as they made my move stress free, on-time and with professionalism. I have had companies in a past and these guys compare to previous were much better. Just by looking at them- you can tell right away that you dealing with pros (uniformed strong guys, polite, courteous). My experience star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to do a move my things from and to a storage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

05/02/2017

I did not hire them. (Two other companies have provided estimates - professionally and focusing on the needs of my move and me as a client: the way it should be. Not one problem.) I have tried to call the owner, but he is out until Thursday. I will try again then. I believe that most companies want honest feedback and try to correct their problems; so I will explain directly to him what happened. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The headline: the representative who came to provide an estimate was unprofessional, rude, and more interested in filling out his form than assessing and meeting the needs of a client. Alex arrived to provide an estimate for my move. His sole purpose was to "fill out the form." I am moving from a house to a condo unit, and the new location involves a building on corner where one street is a main street, the other is residential. He asked how many feet from the building his truck can park. I explained the location and that while there could be direct access on either street, it also would depend on whether or not cars were parked there at the time the truck arrived. He then insisted - over and over and over again - that I tell him how many feet his workers might have to walk to and from the building. As I explained, it would depend on how many cars were parked on the street: I have no way of knowing. It is not my business - any professional in the moving business would have more experience in assessing the probability and doing an estimate based on that. But Alex would not let up: he argued I had to give him an answer that was unanswerable. He refused to move on to any other topic. I finally said I did not think this process was working. He then grew sullen and asked if needed any packing boxes or packing help (I had already mentioned that) and also asked another question that I suggested would be better answered if he looked through the house as what was here. He did not seem to want to hear any answers or focus on the needs of my move. When I said I did not want to continue, he grew insulting - apparently believing it to be an affront that I think as a moving professional it is his job to be able to assess the situation he could be facing at a building on a public street based on his experience (not mine). When he grew beligerent and rude, I asked him to leave. If this is what Los Angeles Quality Movers is like just in the estimating process, I shudder to think what an actual move might look like.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

Dear customer, we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with our estimator. If you look at our previous reviews all our customers are happy with a service they get from us. Honestly, you are the first one having some issues with us. Now, let's reveal our side of a story. Customer made an appointment for a visual inspection with us for a certain time and date. After that, within one ...
C

04/10/2017

terrible they took way to long. Left things of mine behind cause they brought to small a truck

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they moved me two hours away. Brought a to small truck. Left some of my things behind. Including my wheel chair ramp. took over 4 hours to arrive to new house. ..then charged me double to get back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

10/17/2016

Done quickly and without damaging the items or the walls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move heavy items from lower level of our home to the upper level

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

10/04/2016

Very well - very nice guys and very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my son home from an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2016

09/19/2016

These guys were extremely professional and polite. We experienced a delay because the key to the apartment I was moving into was not available for 2 additional hours. They had such a positive and upbeat attitude about the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would hire these two in a heartbeat again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

08/03/2016

I moved yet again with Los Angeles Quality Movers. Nick handled my reservation and again walked me thru the process. He was very close to the actual cost when things were finished. They were on time and on budget and they get my five stars again. This will be my third move with them in 5 years and they were outstanding. Yuri was on my crew and he was excellent and very respectful of me and my belo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well, here it is: another perfect 5 stars for these guys.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

Dear customer, Thank you for using our service and looking forward to help you with your next moves!

07/30/2016

I've moved a lot and this was the smoothest by far. I highly recommend them. Best Quality Movers took the best care of my furniture and my walls. They were very nice too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I can't thank you enough!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

Thank you for sharing your moving experience.

07/26/2016

Love these guys! Excellent customer service and super fast packing and hauling time! These guys took care of everything for me. They called and emailed to confirm everything beforehand. They were so nice and so efficient I felt compelled to tip them, they were that great! Thanks guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thanks guys!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2016

We are glad to help you with your future moves.

Moving & Packing. Residential & Commercial. Packing & Unpacking. Local & Long Distance Moves. Small deliveries. Full Service. CALL US 800 215 3522 FOR QUOTES.

Please Inquire