Karen Sandler, D.O.

Angie's List since June 2008

Primary care physician, Dr. Karen Sandler, D. O. manages women’s health issues, preventative care and HIV / AIDS wellness in a family practice setting. Believes in conversation and touch therapy to aid improved health and maintain wellness. 40 minute sessions, light scheduling. Certified by American Board of Medical Specialties: http://www.abms.org ...

06/03/2014

Office was easy to find, with parking in the covered garage. My appointment was easy to schedule and the office uses patient fusion software to keep you informed of upcoming appts and lab results. The staff was friendly and easy to talk to. I had to have blood work done and the outside lab was contained in the office, making it very convenient. Dr. Sandler is obviously very dedicated to her patien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have just switched to Dr. Sandler as my primary care doctor. She was thorough, up to date, communicative and very pleasant.

04/05/2012

She is methodical, and very precise. She listens and she asks questions and figures out solutions. I don't feel like I'm rushed in and rushed out. I will continue to see Dr. Sandler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sandler is my primary care physician.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

09/29/2011

Dr. Sandler is great. She's incredibly thorough and answers any questions you may have. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to be seen. The office is lovely and the staff is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Sandler for my annual physical exam.

06/29/2011

She's was very friendly, very thorough and attentive to me as a whole. She spent the time to get to know me and to monitor my general health as well. Her osteopathic treatments were "spot on". Great bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was under Dr. Sandler's care for several visits related to back pain. I went to her based upon reviews on Angie's list and because she is also an osteopathic physician.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

08/18/2010

Dr. Sandler is amazing. She was incredibly thorough, and answered any and all questions I had. She listens to you and does not brush off any of your concerns as trivial or insignificant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical

CATEGORY family doctor

General physician, with special interest in women's health, osteopathic medicine, and health concerns related to HIV/AIDS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard