Jamison, Dr. Mark B.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx & http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

09/08/2014

I like everything about the doctor. The office is run well and they see me on time. He's excellent at what he does. He's got a terrific staff. I like absolutely everything about them. He has excellent equipment and staff. It's a pleasant environment. He's a young guy with a good cheerful personality. It's just always terrific.

06/07/2014

My last visit went as it always does. The front office wass pleasant and helpful. The hygienist was professional and patient-oriented. Mark was Mark…always a delight. Next steps were clearly explained. Parking was validated. I was on my way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning for an implant. Tooth cleaning.

04/08/2013

I used Dr. Mark B. Jamison for dentistry. I used him about a month ago. He seems competent. He took over for another dentist that occupied the same office and retired and he seems like a nice guy, so far the work he has done has been fine. The staff seems fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Mark B. Jamison is my general dentist.

02/02/2013

He's very personable and his staff is very personable. His dental hygienist and his receptionist are great. They make appointments for you and if you're on a regular schedule they send you reminders in the mail for your appointment and they follow-up with a phone call. They let you pay with a credit card and they have valet parking, so it's all made for you and you don't have to worry about parkin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Mark Jamison two or three times a year to get my teeth cleaned and he has also put a crown on for me.

01/07/2013

He has never done surgery or cosmetic dentistry on me. He has primarily cleaned my teeth. He is great. His staff is lovely and they see me on time. He is professional, energetic, and nice. He loves teeth and he is very patient focused.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him three times a year for a check up and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Comprehensive & esthetic dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, complete dentition reconstruction, endodontics, periodontics, digital imaging, tmj & occlusion, fillings, sealants, veneers, inlays & onlays, bonding, dental implants, extractions, bleaching, bridges, crowns, dentures & root canals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard