Doheny Concrete Construction Inc

A 29 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

9709 W Olympic Blvd #18

Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Foundation repair, house floor leveling and drainage solutions. Free inspection in crawling space,permits and inspection can reduce premium on property insurance after retrofit....

foundation repair (22)concrete repair (14)earthquake retrofitting (11)mudjacking (5)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)house painting (1)home remodeling (1)drain pipe installation (1)concrete driveway installation (1)

10/09/2020

We hired Doheny Concrete to fix an old stem wall and had a great overall experience. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was done right the first time and delivered on-time and on-budget. I would definitely use them again for any foundation or concrete work no matter the side of the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
foundation replacement concrete footings

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/09/2020

Shay is our go-to guy not just for foundation work but for everything concrete. He has been involved in many aspects of our 4 year long fixer upper project. We trust him to give us his most reasonable price and rely on his expertise for many difficult construction issues that we have faced. He has also been great at getting us leads on other projects we have had and recommend him to anyone looking...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drainage,seismic retrofit and hardscape

CATEGORY concrete repair,remodeling,mudjacking,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2016

10/01/2020

The service was perfect 10/10. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work and foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

09/29/2020

It was excellent. They did a good job. They did exactly what they promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a concrete foundation replacement for me.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

04/25/2018

I can’t say enough about Shay and his crew. Consummate professionals all. Shay is a foundation expert and a good one. If you want your property to last call this guy! The house we had the pleasure to work on together is a California Spanish revival built in the 30s. It s foundation had been rocked by several large quakes here in California over the years as well as a great deal of water damage and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair, level and retrofit, demolish pool, concrete patios installed.

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Thank you Sir, It was a pleasure working on you property, Thank you again from me and crew

08/04/2017

Shay was great!  Him and his team were punctual and tiely each day.  Upon the first visit Shay pointed out and demonstrated an obvious issue which had gone unnoticed for years.  I am greatful to him & his team for greatly improving my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seismic retrofit (bolt & brace), house floor leveling & support, and lot drainage.

CATEGORY concrete repair,mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

06/27/2017

Shay was very responsive and explained everything that he did and made sensible recommendations. Highly recommend him and will be using him again for other concerte projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seismic bolting and foundation repair.

CATEGORY foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

06/26/2017

Shay and his crew are the most caring professionals I ever met. This job was complicated as the house is very old and on a hill side. Access to places was difficult and many of the places that needed work were hard to reach with machinery, the crew never gave up or wanted to stop , they did a lot of heavy lifting by hand, always with a smile and with great care and attention to make things 'right'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete foundation, retaining walls and concrete slabs around the house

CATEGORY concrete repair,drain pipe,mudjacking,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

04/17/2017

The quality of work and service from Shay is incredible.  I am an attorney and I can be very particular (annoyingly so sometimes) about how I want things done from beginning to end including how agreements should be drafted.  Shay is a consummate professional who is one of the most intelligent, knowledgeable, and polite persons I have dealt with.  He is an expert engineer that knows precisely what...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed earthquake retrofitting in the past.  Recently poured concrete to reinforce foundation, re-paved driveway and backyard.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,mudjacking,foundation repair,earthquake retrofitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

D

03/24/2017

This was a thorough inconvenience for me and I did not appreciate that Shay Aboav from Doheny Concrete Construction Inc had a rather cavalier attitude about everything. After purchasing the deal I called the company and spoke with a receptionist who didn't know what the Angie's List Big Deal was.  This person transferred me to Shay. Shay apologized to me about the receptionist not understanding Bi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the "$999 for Concrete Patio, Walkway, or Driveway" Angie's List Big Deal offered by this company on 3/14/17.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

Sorry for the experience that you have to pass thru but I am not obligated to agree on a job that I have no Engineering plans or details provided by Homowner,sorry but I can not perform jobs without providing warranty and quality job. You should hire a handyman for the task that you request.

Concrete - Pouring & Repair. Foundation Repair.