Kami, Dr. Barry G.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

03/20/2017

It went very well. I was able to get a same day appointment. Dr. Kami, his staff, & the hygienist Ariel were all very lovely. Mr. Kami's bedside manner is A+, & he has a very calm & lovely demeanor. I plan to go to him for my next dental cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crown came off one tooth, and the tooth & crown needed to be assessed and re-cemented. 3 x-rays (2 before, & 1 after) were taken.

06/08/2015

I think he is a very fine doctor and the office is prompt. If it is an emergency he makes time. His associates have been fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to Dr. Kami for years.

03/17/2014

He is excellent, and has a wonderful staff. He has a Taj Mahal of a dentistry office, it is very beautiful, and it has onsite patient parking which is very difficult to get in Berkley. The availability is good. He has 4 dental hygienists that work in the office, and so it is a very functional office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Barry G. Kami, he is my dentist. I last saw him for a cleaning and maintenance of the teeth.

12/22/2013

What can I say? I had a tooth issue and Dr. Kami's office was able to get me in immediately and took care of it promptly. The office is nice, the staff pleasant efficient, and insurance claim automatic. Dr. Kami itself is an extremely competent, efficient and pleasant person. After the immediate care, I scheduled another appointment for standard care (a few weeks out), and Dr. Kami repeated the ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Barry G. Kami.

08/27/2013

He's near at my house so that's the main reason I picked him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Barry Kami for dental care.

General dentistry.