Oak Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3860 Industrial Way B

Benicia, CA 94510

Oak Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Solano, Marin & Contra Costa Counties. We provide options to prevent, repair, and maintain your water system to best fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to bring customer service back to the plumbing industry. We specialize in residential plumbing repair as well as preventative maintenance. We offer up-front pricing and also Pace financing to be able to service everyone equally. We want to fix the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Safety is extremely important to us which is why all our technicians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested....

plumbing (70)water heater repair and installation (18)drain cleaning (13)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (2)small appliance repair (2)water softener installation and repair (1)
C

07/12/2020

Oak called 2nd but came next day/ UN-prepared to do either repair or water test (requested on phone) or even replace with ready new ADA toilet that the lying receptionist booker said they have “some in stock and if not he will show a catalog of choices”. Guy came punctually with Nzo tools or appliances Or knowledge of what I asked for as an “URGENT repair/replace”. See ABC review same call. Not qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Still need toilet “fixed or replaced” with estimate of rebuild costs for entire new bathroom. We won’t be using either Oak (D- 0 offers) or ABC (double F).

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

C

06/25/2020

I called another guy and he said that guy telling me was not true. I would have caused more money. He misdiagnosed it. I won't ever use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was 2-3 years ago. I had a little flooding in my kitchen and he was telling me that we have to tear off the floor that I just put that new floor in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

01/08/2020

Our sewer main busted and Oak Plumbing’s master plumbers Matt & Mike did a great job at digging down over 7ft to replace the broken section and also upgraded my single sewer main clean out which was nearly rusted through to a dual solid ABS clean out. And also I would like to add that Nate also did a great job at identifying our problem! Thanks guys! You’re AWESOME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken sewer main

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

11/29/2019

My main sewer line was backing up and sewage was coming up in my shower. Andrew arrived on time, knowledgeable, friendly & had my main line cleared in no time. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line cleared

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/29/2019

I called Oak Plumbing to have my garbage disposal repaired. A young man named Andrew showed up at my house and quickly assessed the situation. He was prompt, efficient and professional. He found the problem and resolved it, allowing me to get back to doing dishes. I also appreciate that their service charge is very affordable. I'm very happy with the job that was completed and will be calling Oak ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/29/2019

This is a great company! Andrew S. Provided excellent customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/19/2019

It was great! Andrew is very knowledgeable and hard working. He fixed our problems promptly and for a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic Plumbing Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/17/2019

Andrew did great work. He was extremely professional and fixed our problem quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/26/2019

Jared showed up and wasted no time in doing two things at once (draining the hot water heater and repairing a small fireplace gas leak). He educated me a little on what he was doing which is always helpful. He was also careful to keep his booties on, so as not to ruin the shiny wood floors. Highly recommend based on this experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace gas leak repair and hot water tank flush maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

10/01/2019

The service was excellent. From the first contact through the end they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and polite. Matt was excellent and went the extra mile helping me with another minor problem we hadn't even talked about. Communications were also very good, with reminders, emails and texts so I knew what to expect at all times. Their pricing may be a bit on the high side, but I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a pipe inside an internal wall for the shower in the guest bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Oak Plumbing Offers Licensed and bonded services for all water heater repair, and installation. Faucets, toilets, sinks, drains, sewer, water main, water leaks, showers, tubs, PRV, drain cleaning.

Wells and septic tanks.