Hire My Husband LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 01/31/2022

497 Mills Drive

Benicia, CA 94510

We take care of the Honey Do List of repairs around your home. Interior painting, minor plumbing & electrical, door repairs & replacement, trim installation, drywall repairs on just a few items on our List of Services. Please contact us at 707-746-7958 or 925-969-0133 and hiremyhusband@comcast.net....

handyman (100)door (15)interior painting (14)electrical (14)fencing (10)drywall repair (8)lighting (6)dog fencing (5)woodworking (4)screen repair (4)deck cleaning (2)pressure washing (1)

12/09/2020

Hire My Husband will 100% be my go to for all my honey do's. The husbands are on time, very professional and leave everything clean. We started with one small project of painting bathrooms and the laundry room, then we decided to change our lighting and install new fans too. One of our lights is a gorgeous chandelier with about 1000 crystals and the crew was meticulous and careful to install it. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, Lights installed, Crown Molding

CATEGORY lighting,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/02/2020

FANTASTIC! (In every respect!). This project began with a leaking upstairs bathtub drain which damaged the 1st floor ceiling. My 1974 vintage home had spray-on "popcorn" acoustic ceilings thru-out. Rather than just patch the water damaged ceiling I decided to have all of the popcorn ceilings scraped, refinished and repainted. This in turn presented the opportunity to install recessed, can lighting...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling water damage repair; popcorn ceiling removed; can-lights & dimmers installed; interior paint

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/31/2020

Excellent! The Hire My Husband Team are professionals in every way! Skilled, dedicated to customer service and dependable. Our restored home looks great! We have used Hire My Husband for several years now. Highly recommend Dawson and her team!! Call now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and restoration of home due to plumbing water leak.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

10/01/2020

Quickly, quality work, cleaned up everything before he left...Mike was very pleasant and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install grab bar and railing

CATEGORY handyman service,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

It was a pleasure to help you. Please let us know when your next Honey Do List is ready.

09/07/2020

I received 6 bids for the project. 5 of them were between 900-1,500 , except this company who wanted 5,700! A huge difference! They wanted 4,500 in labor and 1200 in materials. Materials were for a 32 feet redwood extension and we had some of the materials on hand. This quote was insane. I can see if it was one of two companies or something like that but 1 of 6. Something was not right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence extension

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to disappoint you. Good luck with your project.

07/22/2020

I never got a quote from them, I spoke to the lady she promised quote but never sent it, I called her again for quote I didn't receive , she said she would email it to me, never did. Terrible service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floating, tape and paint ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

A quote was emailed to you from hiremyhusband@comcast.net on July 9 to the email address you provided in your client contact information. Please check your spam folder just in case it landed there. We also mailed you a hard copy to the address you provided.

07/17/2020

Wasn’t able to hire but will in near future. Apologize for not communicating well. I like “hire my husband”- knowing wife is a partner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At the time I had the funds, now I don’t.

CATEGORY handyman service,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

We are happy to help you whenever you are ready. Please stay safe.

07/03/2020

Estimator Dawson responded to our request quickly, gave written estimate within a few days. Unfortunately our park management won't allow deck sunshades despite our requests to allow Home for Hire's professional estimate, excellent reputation, & also a local contractor. :(

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sunshade for our manufactured home deck.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

C

02/13/2020

Quote has been accepted Services schedule for 2/13/2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None yet. Scheduled already

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,screen repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

01/28/2020

My garbage disposal was leaking and I asked Hire My Husband to replace the garbage disposal. They scheduled someone to come out the next morning. Mike showed up right on time with a new garbage disposal in hand. He asked me what the problem was, took a look at the situation and was able to simply tighten up some nuts and bolts and he was on his way. Mike could have just replaced the garbage dispos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leak from garbage disposal.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

interior painting, drywall repairs & texture, door repair & replacement, base & crown installation, minor electrical, minor plumbing, hang art work, hang window coverings, repair & replace wood fences & gates, deck staining, closet and garage storage organization, project management

Running New Wiring, Repairing Underground Plumbing, Unclogging Plumbing, Repairing Sewer Lines, Concrete & Asphalt Installation Or Repair, Roof Repair, Landscaping, Tree Trimming, Sprinkler System Building & Repair, New Building Construction, Gutter Cleaning, & Installing Windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard