Hire My Husband LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

497 Mills Drive

Benicia, CA 94510

We take care of the Honey Do List of repairs around your home. Interior painting, minor plumbing & electrical, door repairs & replacement, trim installation, drywall repairs on just a few items on our List of Services. Please contact us at 707-746-7958 or 925-969-0133 and hiremyhusband@comcast.net....

Handyman Services (95)Doors (14)Electrical (13)Interior Painting (11)Fencing (9)Plumbing (9)Decks and Porches (5)Drywall (5)General Remodeling (4)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Lighting (4)Fencing Driveway Gates (4)

08/26/2019

Never showed up. Was supposed to call me by and give me a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mount tv, weather stripping, curtain rod, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

Good afternoon [Member Name Removed], We are sorry that you appear to have had a negative experience with my business. We take great pride in responding to everyone who contacts us, whether we can help them or not. We log every inquiry we get, whether by phone or email. We could not find record of your inquiry under your name nor your address that you have supplied with this review. Could you have...

08/12/2019

All task completed and done well. Handyman was thorough and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small projects

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to helping you on your next Honey Do List.

05/24/2019

Very unprofessional, bad combination, No response So disappointed 😞

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noting done base on poor communication

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing, screen repair, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

Good morning! We did leave you three separate messages after your initial call to us on May 9. We would still love to talk to you about your projects if you are interested. We hope you will reconsider.

03/09/2019

Excellent. Work was completed in a little less time than anticipated. A couple of items need to be revisited and they were extremely accommodating wanting the work to be done complete and properly. Altho a little pricey I couldn’t be happier with the workmanship. I have identified a few other things that need to be updated and HMH will likely be my only phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired various drywall cracks and holes, replaced sinks, a toilet fixed a door that wouldn’t close and some other misc things that hadn’t been done in years.

CATEGORY drywall, plumbing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2019

12/26/2018

Dawson's team did a great job. The previous owner of my house had left a lot of holes in the walls of one room and they did a very professional job of fixing it up. They also did a great job of hanging a new door between the garage and the house. I'd hire them for other jobs in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new door, patched several wall holes

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

11/01/2018

I can't say enough good things about this organization. Very personal service. They go out of their way to assist you in every way, never giving up until you're satisfied. So pleased after the first project, I contracted with them to do a few more. The crews have been professional and personable, and they have done excellent work. Hands down, the best company I have ever been associated with. I wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new toilets, installed new hardware for 3 doors, painting of fence and concrete.

CATEGORY decks, fencing, handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

08/07/2018

They were very professional and always on time. There were some unforeseen issues with my projects once we got started but Hire My Husband was able to quickly find solutions at an affordable price and get the work done in a timely manner. Everything looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, Painting, Bedroom remodel.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

It was a pleasure to help you with your project. We are ready whenever you are for the next one. Thank you for your kind comments.

05/10/2018

Excellent workmanship, communication, and customer service! Everything looked just as I was hoping for! Appreciated very much their flexibility when items, not on the original contract, were taken care of, not only installed but also purchased by Hire My Husband. All the work that has been done makes home look so much better! I wish we’ve called Hire My Husband before, instead of waiting to be rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets painting, knobs installation, caulking, new toilet to be purchased and installed, kitchen overhead LED lights installation, sanding and varnishing of a rail.

CATEGORY handyman service, lighting, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

05/03/2018

As a kitchen designer, I asked Hire My Husband to do the work of installing some miscellaneous pantry pull-outs and roll-out shelves that a client wanted to improve the efficiency and storage access in her kitchen. Not only did Dawson, the owner, go out to measure and assess the work to provide a quote, but when we collectively realized we had a few more questions, she met me at the job site again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of internal cabinet accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2018

02/09/2018

Hire My Husband was incredibly helpful in facilitating the many projects I wanted completed in my home. Her employees replaced doors & door handles, added under-cabinet lighting in my kitchen and lights in my indoor balcony. They replaced kitchen and bathroom faucets, hung pictures, improved the design of my closet and mounted knobs on my kitchen cabinets. They did it all! Dawson and her team were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several handyman projects

CATEGORY closet systems, decks, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

interior painting, drywall repairs & texture, door repair & replacement, base & crown installation, minor electrical, minor plumbing, hang art work, hang window coverings, repair & replace wood fences & gates, deck staining, closet and garage storage organization, project management

Running New Wiring, Repairing Underground Plumbing, Unclogging Plumbing, Repairing Sewer Lines, Concrete & Asphalt Installation Or Repair, Roof Repair, Landscaping, Tree Trimming, Sprinkler System Building & Repair, New Building Construction, Gutter Cleaning, & Installing Windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard