Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • Angie's List since December 2004

B Rated | 50 Reviews

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

Mousebusterz, Inc

Intelligent pest solutions and superior trained pest specialists do not come without great training, dedication, and the desire to truly help our neighbors rid themselves of potential diseases and bacteria brought in by pests including rodents and roaches. The painful bites and stings of spiders, wasps and bees or the extreme nuisance of ants, silverfish, crickets, and other general pests. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc care deeply about the safety and comfort of our neighbors. Amid this pandemic that we all face, Many are working from home and are seeing pest issues for the first time. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc observe all COVID-19 safety protocols when dealing with tenants in their homes or office staff in their workplace. Mousebusterz, Inc personnel focus on the root cause of pest infestations and not on the symptoms. This approach ensures long lasting control. If you’re looking for Top notch pest control, state of the art pest management, and customized solutions, look no further.

D

03/30/2019

We signed up for a contract and they have come but not actually done anything. The person stays for about 10 minutes and does nothing. He puts another date on the trap. Catches nothing and does not even go around the apartment. I just don't think that they interested in actually removing the mice. I would never recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse removal

09/29/2017

I think they did a good job going through every room, and then outside. We had them come out and spray. We're on a plan now. They just give good attention. They ask you if there's anything else and how are things. They seem concerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for pest control

09/15/2017

I recently found ants in the bathroom so the technician used a gel on the bathroom sink pipes. After the applying the gel, I saw several ants the next day, but now they are gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of spiders, spider webs, and ants inside and outside the house.

11/17/2016

They are excellent! I love them. They are very responsive. They call ahead before they show as I ask so I can let my dog out before they spray.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and sprayed for exterior bug spraying.

11/17/2016

They are excellent, I love them. When we first moved in to the house, we had a lot of spiders. For the first month, they did interior and exterior spraying. They were supposed to come back in a little less than 90 days. I had a problem and so they came back again and did interior and exterior spraying. Now I am on a 3 or 4 times a year. They are very responsive. They call ahead like I asked becaus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For pest control, I use Clark Pest Control. They came out for exterior bug spraying.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control - insect, spider & rodent, bird & bat exclusion, bed bug heat remediation, structural fumigation, termite control, monitoring & repair.

Ask for details.