AAA Quality Painting

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since March 2012

AAA Quality Painting specializes in custom painting services for the SF Bay Area. We are licensed and bonded, with 30+ years of commercial and residential painting experience. Owner, John Larson, is a professional painter with a passion for perfection and an eye for detail. We offer Free Estimates Discounts for vacant houses or rentals Cash and Checks are accepted aaaqualitypainter@gmail.com...

Fleet mobile power washing

Our goal is to provide quality & professional services for our customers. We provide Residential and fleet pressure washing. Quality work guaranteed for less and we never over charge our customers.

10/18/2015

Did not use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use

08/16/2014

It went excellent.  the owner responded immediately to our call - literally fit us in the next day!  He was super easy to work with, very very tidy, and did an excellent job.  We would definitely recommend AAA Quality Painting and plan to use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior window trim, door jams, and base boards.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you very much for your business and for your positive review. I'm pleased that you were satisfied with my service and I hope that I can be of service to you again in the future! Please don't hesitate to call any time you need something done! :)

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired AAA Quality Painting for 3 hours for $99 on Angie's List "Big Deal". A prior painter had messed up some some interior door casings by using acrylic paint over a pre-existing oil based paint, and not properly preparing/priming the existing paint. It was ugly, with random delamination of the acrylic paint. AAA fixed the problem.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you so much for your business and for your positive review. I'm pleased that you were satisfied with my service and I hope that I can be of service to you again in the future!

04/22/2014

01/20/2014

He was on time and delivered great work. He often went beyond the call of duty without charging me for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John got my house in Belmont ready for my tenant to move in. This included painting the house from the interior and fixing a couple of small things.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [removed member name] for this excellent review. I appreciate it so much when my customers give me positive feedback, and I try to go the extra nine yards to make sure my customers are happy. I do not only painting but any other type of home repair work you might need including electrical and carpentry. Please let me know if there is anything else you need done....and I would appreciate ...

Painting Power Washing Mildew Removal Waterproof Coatings Handyman Services Commercial and Residential