Superior Roofing

A33 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2012

3017 Fruitvale Ave

Bakersfield, CA 93308

Superior Roofing has been locally owned and operated since 2005. Sergio Olmos, the owner, was born and raised in the Kern County area. Over the years we have done hundreds of reroofs and thousands of repairs in Bakersfield and throughout Kern County, Tulare County, Fresno County, and other surrounding areas. Superior Roofing 3017 Fruitvale Ave, Bakersfield, CA 93308 (661) 679-6923...

Roofing (33)Skylights (2)

09/28/2019

First had problems scheduling appointment. They did come out and inspected roof. Said they would call with estimate. Five days later and still no estimate. That worried me so I went with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof.

COST $0.01

12/27/2018

Sergio and his crew notably Monet in the front office with Gilberto and Manuel in the field were very professional and treated us with the utmost priority and importance. They replaced all the damaged areas, completely re-roofed both patios with a modern technique that is very impressive and it came with a 10 year warranty. They also replaced the composition shingles on our home roof that lead to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our patio roof leaked terribly and there were the beginnings of wood rot. A lot of damage needed to be repaired and both roofs needed complete replacement. They are both flat roofs that used the traditional roll roofing with drip edge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

09/30/2018

Great response. Great price and service. They even cleaned my roof of pine needle debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

09/06/2018

They didn’t call me to tell my when they were going to start job and when I called I was told that they would call me right back that the guy was on another line. He never called me back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on garage and patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

04/15/2017

I had two technicians here all day from 8:30 until 4:30 doing the job. Was very pleased with all of the work that was completed. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two pretty good sized leaks that I needed to have repaired. I also had all of the valleys cleaned , all pipes and penetrations resealed, reseal cracked tiles and replaced as needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

03/29/2017

Owner came out and provided a price on the spot. We scheduled with them and they were reliable/fast. I recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair over garage area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

01/27/2017

Scheduled me in between the rain and I was ready for the next storm...no leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair in a valley

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2017

Thank you for the rest review. Give us a call if there's anything else you need from us thx again.

11/27/2016

I chose Superior because I could communicate by email to ask my questions and clarify any concerns before during and after the work. I received one other bid to know that the price was fair. I learned a lot from both companies in order to make my decisions. I opted for a thick, 50-year life roof which added to the price, but I will save me heating and cooling costs. Of course it included the requi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-roof for 1256 sq ft home plus separate 2 1/2 car garage with patio cover added between them and across half the back of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2016

07/19/2016

The owner came the same day as I called for an estimate. He was very professional and provided pictures of the sections of my roof needing repairs. Since, he received good reviews on Angie's List I decided to approve his quote. There were two workers who completed my repairs and they were very professional, had the work completed in a day, and most important cleaned up their area. The only concern...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2016

07/13/2016

The company did a wonderful job. They finished in 3 days as expected and the bill was no more than the estimate. They are licensed to spray in new insulation if needed, which keeps the cost down. They did leave some garbage behind but came back and cleaned it up in a timely manner. There were no complaints from my tenants as to conduct or professionalism. I can't believe how much nicer the house l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2016

Roofing, Leak Detection, Energy Efficient Roofs, Solar Powered Attic Vents, Complete Re-Roof Repairs, Minor Roof Repairs, Blown Attic Insulation, & Tubular Skylights.