Quality Mobile Home Service

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

We service and repair all aspects of mobile homes. We offer quality service at affordable rates! We have been servicing mobile homes for over 20 Years....

McMahon Painting

13  REVIEWS
McMahon Painting

Paint contractor since 2003 and have been the paint industry since 1995. Not only does McMahon Painting paint Interiors and Exteriors, we specialize in refinishing surfaces such as cabinets and furniture. We also do epoxy floors, chip flake floors and epoxy clear coatings on concrete.

Offers by McMahon Painting on Angie's List

01/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called around the beginning of December and left a message and NEVER got a call back.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

C

06/12/2014

When the workers removed the old bathtub they found a soaked sub floor due to a copper water line that had been "nicked" during a previous job done by this same company.  They fixed the copper line, "painted" the joist that had dry rot due to the slow leak of the nicked copper line, replaced the sub floor & proceeded to install the new shower.  A few days after the job was done I noticed a drip un...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a bath tub & installed a shower  in my guest bathroom. The workers found a water soaked sub-floor due to  a water line that had been punctured during a previous job  done by this same contractor.  They replaced the soaked sub-floor & installed the new shower & re connected the water lines.   The bottom of the shower doors kind of float at the bottom, the drain is not flush to the shower floor (space made up with

CATEGORY remodeling

12/20/2013

I had a positive experience with them. I was very happy with their work. I found them very easy to work with. I wanted some special things and they accommodated me. It worked out very well. They were wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Quality Mobile Home Service to do a laundry addition and replaced sliding glass door with French doors and replaced a couple of windows.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,doors

12/20/2013

CATEGORY flooring contractor

11/14/2013

Owner, Bruce, wife Patricia and crew were responsive, good to work with.  Crew and Bruce were very knowledgeable about what could and could not be done.  No short cuts or avoidance of building permits and inspections by authorities.  Had excellent references which we personally checked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof and siding on mobile home.  Built new stairs from porch.

CATEGORY remodeling

Awnings, Roof Repair and Replacement, Apex Certified Replumbing, General Plumbing Repair, Siding and Skirting, Window and Door Installation, Permanent Foundations and Releveling, Tear Down and Setups, Remodeling Kitchens and Bathrooms, Floor Replacement, New Carpet and Vinyl, Rodent Protection and Insulation. Exterior and Interior Painting, Steps and Handicap Ramps.

Heating and Air Conditioning, Appliances