Americal Awnings and Patios

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2013

WHY CHOOSE US? EXPERIENCE – We have built 1000’s of awnings, carports, canopies and patio covers since 1984. INSTALLATION –100% in house installation team; friendly, licensed, insured and bonded – Well marked vehicles and uniformed employees. WARRANTY – Kern County’s exclusive Elitewood Ultra Dealer providing the industries best products. FREE ESTIMATES –Our professional staff will come to your home with product samples and our estimates are always free!...

Kingdom Concrete

19  REVIEWS
Kingdom Concrete

I specialize in ALL concrete Let me improve the look of your home! Get the service you deserve and the yard you always wanted. You can expect outstanding service from me and my team! So give me a call or text today for your free estimate. " QUALITY AND INTEGRITY YOU CAN STAND ON " *WALKWAYS* *PATIOS* *SLABS* *DRIVEWAYS* *RV PARKING* *STEPS AND CURBING* *WALLS* *CUSTOM DESIGN* *STAMP* *COLOR CONCRETE* And much more! Thank you God Bless

09/05/2020

I've been calling them since July. I talked to The owner said he would come out in 2 weeks, he was able to give me a quote but never came out. I was ok with the quote and said he could do it sometime in September. I've called 5 more times and he finally called me back 3 weeks ago and said he be out. Guess what no call no appearance. I guess they don't want my business. To bad I was looking forward...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Awning 24 foot by 12 foot

CATEGORY

12/19/2016

It went very smooth. No hassle at all. By far the easiest construction I've ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a 16 by 16 pergola installed on a back patio.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us!

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They responded quickly and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them and use them again.

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you for the excellent review!

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired an replaced rain gutter down spout

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you for reviewing our work! We are glad to hear that the rain gutters were repaired to your satisfaction.

12/15/2015

CATEGORY awnings

Thank you for reviewing our work here on Angie's List! We are so happy that you loved the final outcome of your patio! Have a Merry Christmas [Member Name Removed]

Our family looks forward to working with your family to create a more enjoyable and relaxing outdoor patio area with one of our patio covers, window awnings, gazebos, pergolas or even a carport. We invite you to stop by our beautiful showroom and browse through an assortment of products samples located in beautiful downtown Bakersfield at 2122 "Q" Street.

If you can dream, we aim to build it! Contact us today for your awning and patio needs!